Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Good morning,

I did ICE Metabolic Total Body = 48 min. Really liked it :)
I also did Muscle Meltdown - Chest 15 min + Bizzard Blast = 12 min. I also did Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day Cardio Core walk = 30 min.

I will be back later. I probably will add some abs later.

Last edited:
Hi,

Last night I had trouble sleeping feel another cold coming ono_O Usually I don't get many colds but 2 in a matter of months:confused: One more day of working in NY and I can rest! I did ICY Core #1 tonight.

Belinda - I thought it was me but that was a tough ab workout but it was short thankfully:) You may have 200 done before 1 year at the rate you are going;)

Kristin - I was thinking, you can buy ICE separate which is good for you down the road. Ugh, I'm following in your footsteps with a second cold!

Cookie - DH has some negative people in his family just drives me crazy:) It wasn't bad here with the ice, just our deck but by my son's it was icy. It supposed to get a little warmer not ready for winter just yet!

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today's plan is : STS D39 Legs and JS Walk On 21 Day - Low Impact walk = 30 min.

Cookie - how is your DS doing? Hope his attitude changed a little.

Debbie - thank you :) I hope I have more than 200 done before 1 year is up :) Once I am done with STS I will mix all my dvd's/programs up. That should be fun. I thought the ab workout was taught too.

Kirstin - what are your plans?

I will be back later. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi,

I did Metabolic Total Body Mishmosh Timesaver premix about 31 min. I really like this one & the time fly by.

My last day in NYC and it was crowded! There was lots of police protection & too funny but some of the tourists were taking pictures with them. They just put a Magnolia Bakery in Penn Station so I tried the Banana pudding (which is top rated) well not sure if I was just hungry but it was so good:D:oops: I googled the recipe and will attempt it to bring for New Year's Day to bring to my in-laws.

I'm still not feeling well but hoping a good night sleep will help.

Belinda - I meant to say I like your plan of mixing up dvds/programs. When I was doing Metabolic w/o, I was thinking now I know why you liked it so much.

Kristin & Cookie - Big wave:)

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio?

Debbie - glad you liked it :) That Banana pudding sounds yummy. Hope you feel better.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Good afternoon,

I did MMA Kickboxing and Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day Weight Loss Plan
3: Tred & Shred walk 30 min today.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.