Commit to get Fit and Lean Oct 30th!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Hope the thread isn't already started somewhere and I missed it.

Yesterday was a good day. I get so tired at the end of the the b/c I get up at 5 to workout. Its a good thing I don't do this Mon-Fri:p Im working again today so I set my alarm for 5:20 and here I am:) Going to do a circuit workout using the TM, I think. Need to get that started soooon!:eek:

Belinda** Where are you!? LOL Thought you would have had us started! Prehaps you are getting your run in. HOw are your legs feeling?

Cheryl** Whats new? Your doing Warp Speed again? You remind me so much of my friend:D She sometime falls off the wagon b/c she is super busy but when she gets back to it...look out!

Kristine** How are you feeling today? Sorry to hear the flu bug got ya! That time of year is coming, isn't it. What is Heidi being for Halloween? Rylan is a bat:rolleyes: So sweet! I think we will get a little further this year trick or treating then last year.

Trish** Hope you got a better nights sleep last night! And hopefully you will get your planned workout in!

Kim** Everything is so pricey isn't it? We built a new home almost 2 years ago. We got a quote yesterday to get our driveway paved and it was $8250!:mad: Now...where am I gonna find that? Ill never be able to afford to go anywhere or doing anything!:confused:

Ameila** Where are you!!!!????

Alright, I would love to proof read but I don't have time. Forgive my spelling mistakes!:):eek:

Good morning Lori,

I am so busy cleaning my house, I forgot to post, lol! My legs are very sore today:D I will do cardio today, not sure if I get a run in:eek:

BBL after my workout!

Hey Girls!

Im at work now and figured I would stop by and report my workout:) and also yesterdays workout (cause I forgot)

Today I did 4 miles on the TM and HSC (minus the cardio) and yesterdays workout was 6 miles on the TM and PUB abs. I just ate cause I was starving already! I have a feeling I am going to be in for a bad day! Its so hard to stay on track when you start the day off famished!

Belinda** Doing cardio when your legs are sore is so tough! Takes a little while for them to losen up! LOL Hope you get your workout in!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Today is day 5 of the insanity!! 400 walking lunges/200 jumping jacks/week 4 day 2 of the PU Challenge/400 crunches/and 4 sets of 25 tri dips..........owwww........:eek:

Belinda- I hope you get your workout in! There's nothing like sore legs doing cardio..........yikes

Lori- great workouts girl!!

Cookie- I saw your post from the other day.....and yes I'm still walking!! (Barely!)....lol I won't be dressing up as Superwoman, I'll think I'll be a zombie instead...I'm wiped....:confused:

BBL!

Hey Ladies!! Checkin in rights quick!! No workout today. I overslpet!! :mad:
I was late for work too!!!

Belinda- soak those legs in some warm water and epsom salt.

Lori- Great workout!

Iris- You are doing fantastic w/the bootcamp. Keep it up!!

Amelia- Where are you?! Hope all is well.

Hello Cookie and Kristine!!

Have a great day!!

Hey Ladies,

I had a GREAT workout today. I did GS SBB and upped my weight on several sets...looking forward to the DOMS tomorrow:eek:.

Lori - ^5s on your wos. You've got some energy girl! I bet Rylan is going to be a little cutie in his bat costume :) Amaya and Olivia are going to be Minnie and Mickey Mouse. Olivia is so cute in her mickey costume...she keeps grabbing on to the tummy, trying to pull it up...so hilarious:p!

Oh, Iris, man, you've got to be so whipped!! I can't wait to get started:eek:. How are the DOMS? Is it bearable?

Belinda - good luck with your cardio...your poor legs are probably begging for a rest day...LOL:)

Hi to Cookie, Kristine, Amelia, Kim and anyone else I might have missed.

'Evening!

Lori, where did you get Rylan's costume? I'm sure he's going to be the cutest little bat.

Belinda, now you're sounding like my husband's family. They take great pride in how good they keep a house and try to literally outshine each other. I would never get so involved in cleaning! I like a clean house and all that, but guess it just proves to his family that I'm not German. Hope your legs are doing better.

Kim, hope you made it to work safely and on time. What workouts have you been doing? Did you finish checking out all your new kickbox ones?

Iris, 100 triceps dips?!!! I don't remember that from the rotation. Wow. I'm rubbing my tris just thinking about it. How are you feeling?

Trish, so are you going to do it also? Your girls' costumes sound adorable. How old are they? Sorry for forgetting.

Kristine, hope you and the baby are feeling better.

Cheryl, hope you had a great day.

Did 4ds kb and legs. Don't know why but this week I like 4ds. I think what I haven't cared for in the past was getting all the weights out and then having so many to put away when I'm straightening up. This week I've decided to just leave them out. See, Belinda there's the proof my inlaws speak about.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.