Commit to get Fit and Lean in December

'Morning!
Belinda, you sure are on a roll with your workouts! How many are you doing in a day?
Amelia, deli drama! Love the name. Did you hike yesterday? Do you have better luck with WW going to the meetings or online?
Melissa, if your brother gets the dvds while you're home, your gain. Sounds like a nice day with your mom.
Kristin, I'd also do better with midday workouts! Did you also order FlexTrain?
Deb, what fish dish do you prepare for NYE?
Believe it or not, I still am under the weather with this bug. Have done nothing the past two days, except play Phase 10 a card game a couple of times. Today I really want to attempt to get some paperwork accomplished. Still have an intermittent fever, wicked cough, and headache, and am sleeping a lot! While I'm annoyed to be ill while on break, at least I'm not using personal time. I've never been so whipped by something. So, my NYE's plan is to sleep! Happy New Year's everyone!
Cookie

Hey girls,

P90X3 yoga is done! That one was pretty good:)

Cookie - I do 3 STS workouts a week plus 6=30 min P90X3 workouts a week. I feel bad for you….hope you feel better soon. Happy New Year!!

I will try to get in STS D8 later? We shall see!

Hi everyone! Happy New Year's Eve! I just finished PArty Rockin' Step #2. I loved it. I loved how the combos were quick and challenging. Each combo had a boost at the end. I loved the music as well: Madonna, Pink, Rihanna, all my favorite songs too. It was so much fun, as much as I was sweating and working hard it was just fun. . . it was a party, lol.

Now I have to clean a bit and I am making the rolls for the pulled chicken from scratch. It smells so good in my crockpot right now. I cannot wait to eat later.

Deb- what kind of fish are you making? When will you get off of work? DH is working, but he should be home by four, so he says.

Cookie- I cannot wait for summer when I can do mid-afternoon workouts all summer long, lol. I wish I was a gym teacher. I'd get to workout on my prep and lunch, lol. I did get FlexTrain, but I'm sore from yesterday's workout, so I will do it tomorrow or Thursday. Feel better soon and enjoy the rest!

Amelia- yea on getting P90X. I've always been interested in it, but I never want to spend the money. I'd love to hear your results and how you like it.

Belinda- nice job on the workouts. I'd love to hear the results you get with combining STS and P90X.

Okay, off to get ready for tonight!

Kristin

Windsor Pilates Fat burning cardio done. Pretty fun :)

Gotta hop in the shower and start cleaning this house. Oh the joys of having the kids home for two weeks. I keep running out of food and the house NEVER stays clean...sigh:eek::confused:

Belinda-Sounds like a fun night planned! Have a safe and happy new year!! Awesome job on your workout.

Cookie-oh no :( sorry to hear you not feeling any better. Sending you hugs and healing vibes. When I do WWers I prefer the meetings, I tried online and just wasn't crazy about there website. And no :( never got a hike in yesterday..it was just too darn cold. I can't wait for spring!! :)

Kristin- Sounds like a nice evening planned with your friends today. Rolls made from scratch sound amazing! let us know how they turn out! And no laughing from me about you seeing Grudge Match. I'm a huge Rocky fan and Robert DeNiro fan. Kinda stinks to see them getting older...

Debbie- Let us know how you like P90X3 - sounds fun!

Melissa- Wow, ^5's and a 'woot woot' on your 2 hour workout girl! Thats so inspiring :) It can get pretty cold down here, the coldest I've ever seen in my life time is -2 :eek: We don't get a lot of snow but we do get cold temps. :)

I will tell the drams story later. The kids keep interrupting me and I can't keep my train of thought. :confused::mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.