Commit to get fit and lean for Mon.10

Good Morning Ladies!!

Belinda you are up bright an early as usual... in that part of the world. :)

Cookie- to answer your question from yesterdays post, I still get up a 5am and only have 30-45 min. to get a workout in. I decided to make it cardio during this time. Weights, yoga, stretch, bellydance, etc. will be in the evenings.

This morning I got in a 2 mile powerwalk on the treadmill. I may go back to S&H for my weights as I never really got into it a couple of weeks ago. When I get to work, I will try to take some time to check out the rotations. I never really do the rotations b/c 1) I am not good at sticking to a rotation and 2) I have so many workout dvds that I can't only just do Cathe, although she is #1 for weight workouts!! ;)

Have a great day to all who come after me!!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies! I had a great sleep in today....mind you, I was up by 8:30 but that sure does beat 5 a.m. Its a beautiful day here today so Im planning a run outside. It will probably be done within the next couple of hours. I have mounds of laundry to get started and tidy up the house a little. When DS goes for his afternoon nap, I will probably do some house work. Belinda** Hope you are enjoying your coffee. I know I am! What are your workout plans for the day? Are you going to follow the rotation you found? Kim** Good job on the workout! I never really got into the S&H series. I think I was afraid that I was going to bulk up. As for following a rotation, the only one I ever followed was the Tank Top Rotation a few yrs ago and I did see some nice results. Have a good day and I will bbl! Lori

Morning girls

Belinda-What workout you doing today? How are your legs feeling...mine are finally alot better,a little sore.

Kim-I completely agree with ya...my workouts help with my stress big time! How is WWers going?

Iris-im sending you some 'I-hope-this-week-is-better vibes....sorry you had such a bad week last week!

Cookie-Great job BM2 yesterday,wow...i haven't done the whole thing in a LONG time...tough workout!

Cheryl-I hope your having a great day!!!

Hey to everybody I missed!

So today is going to be C&W along with some coremax,which is recording right now on my DVR! I also plan on a fresh new start to my eating plan! I plan to post EVERYTHING i eat FAITHFULLY, i even made myself a little note and stuck it on the fridge;) a little reminder so to speak!

here is my workout schedule for this week!
mon-cardio and weights +seg one of coremax
Tues-thirty minute powerwalk at work
Wed-thirty minute powerwalk at work
Thurs-off
Friday-run interval and some coremax,stretchmax
Sat-LIC
sun-off

I just wrote it on the calender so i won't forget what im doing:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Workout done! My b-day is friday and im going to order me a HRM:D Dh gave me the go ahead(like a needed it;))

ok,everybody have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!!

I am trying to set myself up for a better week.....:eek: I started a brand new rotation (FF's One body part per day)...hopefully this will get me out of my funk quickly....

So today was Week 4 Day 3 of the PU Challenge/ PS Chest/BM2 Chest x2/ and I did 4DS HIS...had a great workout today...:)

Amelia- so good to see you!! thanks for your positive vibes....:) Hope you had fun with C&W ( I know I do until Buttercup comes on) hehe.

Lori- Have a great run today!

Belinda- What workout did you do today?

BBL

Hi Girls!

Ameila** We must have been posting at the same time:) Glad you had a good workout today! Oh...and are you 30 on friday!???? hehe!!!

Iris** Hope you have a better week! Its hard to have a good week when there are so many things on your mind.

I went for a hour long run in the a.m. Now I am just tiding up the house and hoping DS will take his nap.:) If he does, I think I am going to clean my jeep out, its not the cleanest inside.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!!

Well, S&H was put on hold yesterday. I slept in for real this time...I didn't get up until 8:00ish and by then, the girls were wide awake. So, I did S&H Tris & Bis this morning....it was great!! My tris are still stinging.

Hey Belinda - Still getting coffee??? Hope you're having a good day today. The FF routines I've done are Get Ready for Summer 2007, Get Ready for Summer 2008 and my current one, Muscle Building & Staying Lean. I usually stretch them out to 5 weeks because of oversleeping, illness or anything else that throws me off track! I really liked S&H T&B...C&B was good, but I think I should have increased my weights a little more and I would have felt more challenged.

Morning Kim - Great job on your power walk;) I need to follow your lead and add some other instructor's to my collection. I have been doing nothing but Cathe for 2 years:eek:!!! Well, with a little Winsor Pilates thrown in, that is.

Hi Lori - YAY on sleeping in this morning!!! I had the hardest time getting out of bed today...I hit snooze a couple of times before getting up and had to kind of rush through my routine but it was still enjoyable. ^5s on your run;)

Amelia - Love your motivation!! I'll jump in there with you on posting the eats. I usually track on caloriecount.com, but this will be more fun;) Looks like you have a lot of cardio planned for this week....enjoy!

Iris - Hey girl, what's got you so down?? I hope this week is better for you. Let me know how you enjoy FF's rotation. I'm hoping to start Bootcamp at the end of the week, but will probably switch up some of the cardio to be less impact..I hope I survive. Your workout today looks killer!! Your chest must have been on fire :) Great job!

Cookie - Great job on BM2 yesterday;) Glad you had a good time with the family for mom's birthday....75 is quite a milestone;)! Give her a happy belated from your forum buddy:D

Hey Cheryl - Nice job on MM yesterday...I don't know how you managed all of that with your little one around. Heidi must be very good to you:D What do you think about posting your eats with Amelia and I? Since your'e eating clean, I would love to get some ideas from your diet. My diet tends to be VERY routine (as you'll see once I start posting:confused:)

Hi, gals! I thought i posted earlier today, but guess not...

I did PowerMax this morning. A neglected jewel, as I never could quite get past the terrible white shorts and thong leotards to give it a fair chance before now.

Amelia, Trish - I wouldn't mind posting food with you, but my diet has been very routine.

As an example, today was
Breakfast - protein bar
Lunch - protein shake
Dinner - 1 large tomato with fresh mozarella (about 3 oz)
Snack - small handful of cashews

See what I mean? Pretty basic.

Anyway, have a great night, everyone - and on already to Tuesday!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.