Commit to get FIT and Lean for March!

Hi everyone! Just popping it to say hello and let you know I'm still around. I am sick again, so I didn't work out yesterday or today. I have this horrible cold again, and I had it a couple of weeks ago. I thought I had shaken it, but it looks like it's back. My husband is sick, too. And my oldest son, he's 8, came home with a fever this afternoon. At least one of us has been sick since February 10th. I can't wait for it to end.

Please forgive me for putting personals on the back burner, until next time. Heading to bead!

'Evening!
Amelia, how is your dog? Hope all is well. Great job on your workouts! Are you trying to rival Lori?
Pam, hope you feel better soon. Rest and take care.
Forgot to mention did bi/tris today. Like Kristin, I'm noticing more arm definition with xtrain than anything else. Back to doing budget work. That I hate even more than paperwork! Ughhhh.
Cookie

Hi,

I did XT chest & shoulders tonight. The weather was nice today could run into the stores & not wear a jacket. I started the cleanse & I'm starving not sure if I will make it!

Belinda - As long as DD's room wasn't pink;) otherwise you would need to paint 2 rooms. So this weekend you had me thinking I have too many books:confused: & worse they are dust collectors you have me thinking I really need to get rid of them:eek:

Lori - You make me feel guility about my workouts:eek: I need to step it up.

Kristin - I'm sure you were enjoying the nice weather today:)

Amelia - I hope your dog is ok:(

Cookie - Wow, you have so much to do on your Spring break, I hope you get some down time. I may just do a tomato & basil sauce this weekend for chicken parm so I can make enough sauce to last for Easter (so can you tell I'm hungry;)).

Pam - Don't worry about personals just take care of you & your family.

Goodnight:)

Hey Girls:)

Heading to bed again. This is my unwinding and it makes me sleepy:D

I did xtrain chest double trouble again, I couldn't find a 100 rep challenge so I made up my own. I did chest flyes 100 times. I also did core 2, 30 mins on the TM and the floor section of low impact (or whatever it's called...the xtrain workout). I didn't realize how lunge that one was and my legs were already sore from yesterday's workout.

Belinda** you need more DVDs like I need lulu:p. but I'll keep buying and so will you! Lol. If you sell some it will justify your next purchase that catches your eye!

Cookie** yep...I have doms pretty much everywhere..ex for my chest and that's why I worked it tonight. I should probably trying budgeting. I make to may trips to the grocery store. This crowd eats to much!

Deb** lol...I didn't mean to make you feel bad;) I started cutting out some junk today too and picking...I'm a big picker...and I was hungry too!

Ameila** hope your puppy is ok!

Pam** hope your feeling ok! We've all been sick since moving here. We've all had the stomach flu and the baby's nose hasn't stopped running!

I will bb tomorrow!

Lori:)

Quick check in, before cardio leg blast.
Lori, I'm going to have to check out that chest premix. I just have been doing the dvds as in the rotation but am looking forward to investigating them more. I wish the 100 reps were all on one dvd - I have to keep looking in the book to find them. Like rear delts is with legs?! Silly me to have thought of it with shoulders...
Deb, what are you consuming on the cleanse? I've always been leary of trying them. Mostly thinking I'd be hungry and someone would suffer...
Cookie

Morning ladies,

I never got my workout in yesterday, was too tired after cleaning out my workout room. Wednesday I need to go to the German Consulat in DC. I need to renew my passport. It's such a pain. I need passport pictures, the only place that does the German passport pic is near the Empassy in DC, WTH? Tonight I have to drive to DC and get those pic done. Will stay with Aleisa until tomorrow. I am also getting m hair done in DC tomorrow, after my appointment at the German Consulate:p. Wished I could get my hear done before the pic:confused: Oh well! That's what I get for not getting it done sooner:eek:

Cookie - a lot of people complaint about the 100 reps being all over the place. I always throw DH's stuff out, lol He has no clue.

Lori - like I need more dvds! The only workout dvds I have my eye on is Turbo Fire, that's it! No more until I start using all my other ones. I have enough to last me a lifetime!!

Pam - hope you feel better soon.

Amelia - how is your puppy doing?

Debbie - I made sure, Alesia didn't pick a crazy color, lol. Yesterday I went through my workout room, went through all my old workout schedules. Why did I keep them? Beats me:eek:! I have way to many books too, that's my next project.

I will get my workout in this morning. BBL!

Turbo Jam Party mix #1 + Xtrain bicep & triceps rounds 4-9

Rocky is doing ok. They wanted to do surgery on him for 350$ and we just can't afford that so Im trying to get the Humane Society to pay for it. He seems fine though...he eating and drinking and getting along good. He's on antibiotics & pain meds. The vet said that the gash may close on its own. Will have to wait and see.

will catch up later with everyone. Gotta get ready for work. Im closing tonight....unfortunately the evil bakery manager will be closing with me:eek: I was hoping to get a break from her.:mad:

Good afternoon,

I did Cross Fire today, I skipped the Pho Tabata:confused:. My foot started to cramp up with all that jumping. That's not good. That's all I need having another flair up with PF:(.

Amelia - sorry to hear about your dog. We called the vet the other day, our dogs theeth need to get cleaned. The wanted $ over 600 for one dog, WTH? We have 4 dogs:mad: That's insane! We bought the dogs real bones at the Arnish Store the other day, hopping they clean their own teeth. Did you buy Turbo Jam:D

I will be back tomorrow night. Have a great day.

Hi everyone. I had a rest day yesterday. I chaperoned an after school social trip to Lazerland. They had laser tag and dodgeball. I played along with my students and it was such a blast. I am going to miss this class next year. They are such a special group. Today our power at school went out at 1:30. They started dismissing classes to go to their lockers and get their things one by one to keep order. Well, my assistant principal, who is also my evaluator came in my room to tell the class they could go to their lockers. We were discussing The House on Mango Street when he came in. A student raised her hand, and he said, yes, to answer her question. Well, she said, "Oh I was just going to ask Mrs. A about the book." He was impressed that they wanted to keep talking about the book instead of running out to their lockers. I wanted to give that girl a hug, lol.

Today's workout was Disc 5, legs. I am feeling wobbly already.

Belinda- uh oh I would stay off the high impact for a while. Stick with Low impact at least for now. You don't want to be back at square one. How'd everything go at the Embassy?

Amelia- sorry to hear about your dog, poor guy. I had a dog anmed Rocky when I was a kid. . . he was a boxer, a white one. He was a crazy dog, though.

Deb- All the snow is melted in time for my parents tomorrow, lol. Any interesting styles for spring out? I have no money to spend, mind you, lol.

Cookie- I have a project due next week, plus a test at the end of next week, so I will be grading and grading over break. I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit though. . . and enjoying some nice weather. I wish we had planned at least a weekend getaway. I kind of feel like I need one at this point.

Pam- take it easy until you feel ready to start up again. I always start with a weight workout after recoving from a cold, gives me one more day to clear out the nose and throat, lol.

Lori- Nice workout combos! All Out is deceptive with the legs, I think. Every time I do it, I expect it to be easier than it is, lol.

Okay, off to rest.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Turbo barre.

Not sure if I can post this because of the weird thread above. I thought it was a secret message to Belinda LOL!! I still have a bunch of new set-ups this week can't wait for Friday!

Belinda - Take care of your foot. At least your making a day of it & visiting DD too! We had our 1st dog's teeth cleaned & I wouldn't do it again because I didn't like the way she acted/looked afterwards (to much stress).

Lori - I need your energy:;

Kristin - I was happy today was just rain but so much flooding. That was really great that the girl asked a question at the perfect time. I was just thinking today that everything looks the same for Spring as last year but that's a good thing less spending:)

Amelia - DH had a dog named Rocky when I met him but it was a German Shephard. That is too much money to spend, I hope something comes through for you.

Cookie - I caved and ate a light dinner with a shake because I felt like I was about to have a major binge & would defeat the whole purpose (will do the same tomorrow). The cleanse is a 3 day detox cleanse on Dr. Oz which is vegetable, fruit & good fat blended together. LOL at someone suffering! I can see what you mean about 100 reps being on one disc would make it easier.

Pam - Hope all are feeling better.

'Morning!
Belinda, be careful with your foot. I've noticed I really need to rotate my footwear or my foot bothers me. Think I can use that as an excuse to get more? My ds's dog could use training! He doesn't come when called and is so not used to a leash, but he is beautiful.
Amelia, how is Rocky? They become such a part of our lives and families. Plus I remember he was cute.
Lori, bet you are fidgeting at our desk all day. Can't quite picture you with a desk job, but it is a way for you to conserve energy for your runs.
Pam, hope you're feeling better. I'm with Kristin, weights are easier for me to get back into after a cold/virus.
Kristin, wow, did you pay that girl? Talk about perfect timing. Did you participate in the laser tag also?
Deb, I really like turbobarre. Amazing how working muscles differently is sooo challenging. That one where your leg is bent at about at a 90degree angle and out to the side moving in and out to a four count! Ouch.
This morning I have to do a presentation to a city-wide group of folks. A bit anxious so SuperCuts should help. But if I don't get going won't have time to get it in.
Cookie

Good Morning girls,

Im off work today and thankful for that. My boss was her usual self yesterday, she looked like she wanted to say something too me but I ignored her and went about my business. :rolleyes: I wish I could tell her to kiss it and walk out the door...:eek:

I've got some doms in my triceps, forearms and a little in my biceps. I really went up on weights yesterday ( did xt-b&t). I need to get some ink for my printer so I can print out those workout sheets and start keeping up with my weights and start a rotation.

Not sure what today will be? Thinking about Xtrain Legs and a walk w/leslie first to warm up.

Rocky is doing better. He's back to his usual self. I've been playing doctor with his wound though. My DH doesn't have to stomach to clean it out :rolleyes:

Kristin- Sounds like your a great teacher for keeping your kids curiosity up,:) and yay on the girl for raising her hand ;) Nice job on legs.

Cookie-I agree with you on rotation our shoes, my PF isn't as bad these days now that I have two pairs of sneakers. One for workouts and one for work.

Pam- ((hugs)) hope everybody is feeling better today. Its so hard when the whole family is sick at the same time.

Deb-Nice job with Turbo Barre. I could never get into that workout, for some reason.:confused: I remember it burning my legs so maybe that was why:eek:

Belinda-600 dollars to clean teeth? :eek::eek::eek: Holy cow!! I wonder why its so expensive? Hows your foot today? I noticed after a step workout or a workout that had my hoping around a lot my PF would flair up. So unfortunately I avoid all those workouts :( Its a shame too because I love Cathe's step workouts. About turbo jam, I have Party mix #1 and #2 and kick, jab and crunch or something like that. I downloaded them through a file sharing site that we have a yearly membership with. but I would rather have the dvd's. Maybe one day.

Lori- Hows the new position at your job? What are you doing again?

I will bbl

Xtrain Legs standing & Barre done. I thought I was going to die during that barre workout :/

Ok...off to clean my fridge and this time I aim to "really" do it...:eek:

Hi,

I took a yoga class today. The gym has been packed I think some of the resolutions decided to stay:) Tomorrow I have to help with a big visit & next week too. It's weird that they give the store so much notice before they come & visit.

Belinda - How do you like your haircut?

Lori - I agree with Cookie you must be fidgeting all day:D

Kristin - You must be busy working out.

Amelia - Your story with your boss reminds me of the funny lottery commerical when they go in & tell their boss they quit because they won the lottery. Maybe???

Cookie - I hope Supercuts worked for you today:)

Pam - Hope your feeling better.

Hey Girls:)

I know I checked in last night....but where's my post gone:mad:? Grrrr...

Last nights workouts were bic and shoulder double trouble, 100 rep challenge for both, core #2, 25 mins on the TM and 30/30. Tonight I did HR abs, 100 hip thrust challenge twice, 25 mins on the TM mixed in with AB.

Belinda** you would have to do one DVD a day for a year and then tell DH you've done each workout once and then he might agree that you need more:rolleyes:! And you have your eye on more?? My babysitter is now a beach body coach and she's trying to self me stuff...to motivate ME!????? Come on now!

Ameila** hope your puppy is ok!! The job I'm doing is an accountants payable position. Right now I am just inputting invoices in the system for the other girls. Eventually I will have my own work load.

Deb** hmmm...people keeping their New Years res?? That's unheard of! :eek:

Cookie** I don't get too fidgetity. I had a coffee and a cookie this afternoon and my hands were moving pretty fast on that key board! Ha!

Kristin** when are you done for the summer?? I can believe march is almost over.

Tonight the boys were in the tub together and I was across the hall putting away cloths. Some how DS tickled the baby, he hit his eye on the faucet and cut his eyelid. I couldn't tell how deep the cut was but I think it's fairly deep. It still doesn't add up to me. The faucet is pretty round....I don't know if he threw something at him but then again he doesn't have any toys that sharp. It stopped bleeding pretty quickly b/c of his fat eyelids! But I don't know what kind of night he will have...my Lord, it must hurt!! I get a little stomach sick when I think how close he could have been to losing his eye.

I must rest my eyes now...bb tomorrow!

Lori:)

'Morning!
Belinda, did you change your hairstyle? What's it like? Mine got cut a couple of weeks ago, and I wasn't ready for it. Funny thing is a few months ago, I was contemplating getting it cut, but then didn't. Went in for color and stylist also cut it. While I get compliments on it, I'm unsure about it. Guess it cause I wasn't mentally ready for it.
Amelia, relieved to hear Rocky is doing better. Yeah, my dh is a wimp with bandages also. I want to win the lottery and stop working. Will have to start buying tickets.
Lori, can't picture you sitting at a desk all day. No wonder you need to move in your workouts. How's the baby's eye? Dr told me that's a common area for kids to bruise/cut. My dd was jumping on the bed and fell off, got a good gash on her lid. It left a visible scar.
Kristin, I can't wait for this year to be over. Got an email last night (7:12) that I need to submit two reports to SED by Friday - now tomorrow. The best part is I'm in meetings with them in a different department today and tomorrow, with an evening meeting tonight. Bothered my sleep and been up for a while, but of course, haven't done their reports.
Pam, hope you're feeling better. Did you try a strength wo or walk?
Deb, maybe those folks should talk to our SED and only give less than 48 hours notice. Supercuts did the job nice yesterday and everything went well. Have you tried that wo? I love it. It may be my favorite in this series.
Doing Hard Strikes this morning but I'm dragging. Wish I slept better.
Cookie

Morning girls,

My upper body is still sore from Tuesdays workout and I have Xtrains chest, back and shoulders on tabs this morning :confused: I couldn't imagine lifting right now...maybe after some coffee;)

Lori-awesome workout girl, I hope the little one is ok this morning. Its scary how quickly things like that happen. Cool job, I wish I could find something similar to that. It would be nice to get out of retail.

Cookie-How was super cuts? Im dragging too...im gulping coffee as I type

Deb-Nice job with your yoga. Oh I know that comercial LOL, and yep winning the lottery would be a dream, but like Cookie said - I've got to play first. LOL

bb in a few

Morning everyone. I did XTrain Bi's and Tri's plus core #2 last night. I got a nice pump in my arm and upped my weights on a few exercises. It was a busy day yesterday, but I did manange to play outside with my boys after work. We were playing catch, warming up for baseball and I cleaned up the backyard a little bit. It was nice that they got to get some of their energy out outside. Winters in the house are becoming so brutal. I really need to sell it and move on. My parents got back yesterday. I am going to see them after work. I have CLB on tap for tonight, but DH has a baseball meeting, so I might have to resort to do a timesaver premix.

Deb- that is a good thing then. I do need some new sandals/flip flops for summer, lol. I bought a lot of spring tops last season, so I will just have to take a look at what I have, lol.

Cookie- I did the lasertag and the dodgeball the whole time with different groups. It was a blast. I am sorry to hear about all the work they are piling up on you. That is a bit ridiculous. Do they expect you to work in your sleep? no wonder you are having issues with sleeping.

Amelia- I hear you on the DOMS. Burn Sets give me major chest DOMS for days. It hurts so bad, it hurts to do jumping jacks in HS a few days later, lol. I guess this is a good thing though, right? I am loving XTrain, especially the upper body workouts.

Lori- Oh your poor baby! Boys, I tell you, you cannot leave them alone for a minute. They keep us on our toes. How is the baby's eye? Summer vacation starts at the end of June. I don't even know the date, lol. I am trying to get to Easter break, lol. One week, and two days to go ;)

Belinda- How's the foot?

Waving hello to Pam. Hope you are feeling better.

Kristin

Kristin-Nice job with your workout yesterday. You've inspired me to start a rotation. Perhaps a xtrain/LIS ...not sure yet. Will look after work today.

Im so excited to have my niece coming over Friday night to spend the night. She is such a sweetie and the things that come out of her mouth are hilarious.

I decided on LIS cardio supersets done this morning

ok...later gators

Morning everyone,

Didn't get home until late last night. Had a blast with DD in DC. It was easy getting our passprt, no problem at all. Now I can look for flights to Germany. DH and I planning to fligh in June/Juli. My sisters been calling me, we all wanna go for a week to Lake Garda, It. We have to get reservations soon. DH and I plan on staying for 3 weeks, 2 weeks in Nuernberg (my hometown) and one week in Italy. Getting excited!!

I waked almost 7 miles yesterday, I had no issue with my foot. I really think it's all Cathe's high impact. Need to remember to use the disks next time:D I have no problem with TF/TJ?

I love my haircut, it looks so cute. Had my hair colored and got a few highlights. Love it. I love the hair salon and my hair dresser, but the price almost killed me:confused: The owner gave me a $60 discount:eek: and I still paid $ 230:confused: But my hair looks super cute:p My hair salon is near the White House in Washigton, DC. It's only 2 blocks away. Prices are high in DC:confused: Aleisa and I found the nice French bakery/cafe shop across the German Consulat. They had the best coffee, not to mention all those yummy French cakes:eek: didn't had any cake. Will have some next time, when I pick up my passport:p

Cookie - I have not been to dog training in 2 weeks.. DH and I are to busy on Tues & Saturdays. My dogs are 9 years old? They kinda set in their ways. My lap is always so stressed out when he is around all the other big dogs.

Amelia - that's a lot of money, hah? I think it's so expensive since we live in the Washington, DC area. Be careful with your PF. You and I both don't need another flair up. I think I am done with Cathe's high impact workouts, can do it anymore. I's not her, it's just not for me anymore. I also relized I don't need/do all that jumping around just to get a great workout in or stay in shape. I thought you only had one TJ workout? I never seen Beachbody workouts on downloads? That's great to know.

Debbie - one of my dogs get so stressed out after his teeth cleaned. I have no idea to keep his teeth clean? He wont let me brush his teeth.
Lori - your are so funny! I don't need anymore workout dvds. Rather save my money for Italy/Germany. I have enough DVDs. I do want Turbo Fire, lol. I only buy it if the set is on sale. I was always on the fence about Beachbody workouts, but they are so much fun. And the music rocks. They use real music. Try some of your sitter's workouts, you may like them:p? Sorry about your little one. How is his eyelids today?

Kirstin - thanks for asking. I only have problems with Cathe's high impact workouts. That's what caused the last flair up. I really think it's alI those endless jumping jacks/tuck jumps,...ugh.. I will use the disks next time. Almost vacation time, hah? Any plans?

I will report later with my workout. Have a great day, girls.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.