Collage video is back!!

tlc93

Cathlete
A while ago I sent them an e mail asking when they would be back. They were shooting for the end of May, so I've been checking the website a lot lately.

THEY'RE BAAACK!!!! :eek:

Must have just happened because I checked over the weekend and nothing was there. Today I see that they are back in action.

Thanks for the heads up :)

I'm glad Collage is back BUT...........Where is the inventory? Plus, I'm not really digging the newly designed website. Change can be hard.

I was thinking about that, perhaps they have to build it back up since they sold everything last time.

I agree I did like the old site but maybe they will make changes as the momentum get going again.

Collage Video was sold to Bayview Entertainment. Since they are different owners I can imagine there might be changes.

Amy Bento posted this message on her facebook page back in April: "I am very excited to share with you... the entertainment and distribution company I have been working with since 2006 has purchased CollageVideo.com! Bayview Entertainment is going to be keeping the same business strategy as Collage and that is great customer service. CollageVideo lives on!!!"

I hope this helps. :)

Collage lives on but it is a whole different company. Do an instructor search: are all the instructors you are looking for there, and is their inventory complete? Can you play those clips? I can't. Couldn't find Michelle Dozois either and the offerings per instructor were sketchy and out of order. Mary has my business.

Clare

I agree! I looked for Michelle Dozois.......nothing! I also like to filter by "newest"....not available. Patrick Goudeau doesn't have ANY of his newest on there. I also didn't notice any equipment available.

I'm hoping it improves. At least the reviews are there.

Collage lives on but it is a whole different company. Do an instructor search: are all the instructors you are looking for there, and is their inventory complete? Can you play those clips? I can't. Couldn't find Michelle Dozois either and the offerings per instructor were sketchy and out of order. Mary has my business.

Clare

Clare, who is Mary? If she is a fitness video provider I would be very interested in checking out her site. Would you mind posting a link?

Stebby

Thank you, Denise! This looks great - she's got everybody.

Stebby

Hi Stebby. Another vote for Mary! I learned about her website here in the forums and I have not looked back. You can use a 10% off coupon on most items in her site. The code is 10off. I use it all the time. Also, Mary ships fast, has near to perfect reviews as a seller on Amazon, and always answers my questions by email very quick. Another thing is that she has several big sales throughout the year so make sure you subscribe for emails. I bought a lot of DVDs when she had the spring sale. Let me know if you need recommendations. :)

Thanks Denise: you got to it before I could.

Yes, Mary is unbeatable. Fair, flexible, always discounts, and DVDs arrive within 2 days. he BEST CLIPS IN THE BUSINESS: long and detailed so you get an accurate view of the ENTIRE workout. Love her.

Clare

I have heard so many great things about Mary... but did anyone notice that Collage has great prices on many of Cathe's workouts? I'm quite tempted...

Agree, Mary provides old fashioned customer service, which is rare these days. I'll continue to purchase from her.

I DID notice the prices. Tempting, I know! But the inventory HAS TO improve. We'll just have to wait and see what the next few weeks brings.

I haven't used Mary yet. How often are her huge sales, I missed the Spring one, obviously. Is that 10off code always valid?

I do like the fact you earn points for future purchases.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.