Christmas Shots

Liann

Cathlete
I haven't been around as much as I would like lately. And this little squirt is the main reason. Thought I would share a few pics with you gals (for those of you who still remember me!)

IMG_3662.jpg

Aindress.jpg

Awithbaby.jpg

Akadia was a quick learner and could tear through Christmas wrapping with the best of them!
IMG_38591.jpg

And of course mommy and baby:
AandA.jpg

She is sooooo sweet! And that last picture of you and her is precious! She's got the cutest smile! Thanks for sharing!

So sweet!

Hi Liann!
I have never posted here before......yup, a lurker......but I swear that I was just thinking "I wonder how Liann is doing?". Thanks so much for the pictures of your adorable Akadia......you must have had the best Christmas ever!!
All the best,
Marianne

Awe, thanks Marianne. I feel special for bringing you out of lurkdom! :) We had an awesome Christmas. I have probably had as much fun playing with her toys as she does. ;)

Soooooooo cute!!! Oh my gosh! I love, love, love the last photo the most, or was it the second... or the one with Santa? Who cares! They are all precious!

Pam

Liann, I'd noticed you weren't posting (but neither was I LOL). I'm so glad to see there is a good reason. What a sweet thing!! Congrats!

That last picture is adorable.

Akadia is the only baby that I know of who sits on Santa's lap and doesn't cry!!! I never got a snapshot of my now 9 year old doing where her face was not beet red in her desperate attempt to get away. The other day I asked her why and she said that Santa is creepy, that you can totally tell he is fake because you can see his real hair under his fake beard.

Elaine - I'm pretty sure she knew the man behind the beard was her Grandpa. If I took her to a store Santa, she would probably freak out!

Thanks everyone! She is a handful to say the least but I love her to pieces.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.