::: CHEETAHS ::: Thurs., 11/2

OMG..i posted too soon. my doorbell just rang and it was the UPS man with my prized package!!! I am in heaven.

I totally agree with all childish behavior going on on the other boards regarding the dvd's, it's so unfortunate.

Laurie- your daughter is sooooooo adorable!!

Elaine: Nice elliptical session you have planned! WOW! My marathon work out doesn't seem so impressive now! :p

Cathy: Thanks re the Pooh pic. :)

Sunny: You got your work outs! YEAY! Can't wait to hear back after you've done your first one! }(

Christine: Glad you found a pair of shoes!

Jess: I'm keepin' my fingers crossed that you'll be a runnin' fool again soon!:+

I am TIRED, ladies! I could do a face-plant and pass out right here on the keyboard but for some insane reason I don't feel like going to sleep yet. ACK!

Have a good night everyone...talk to you all in the morning!

Hi cheetahs!

Yes, I'm alive :). Work has been crazy busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to log in much or even read posts :(. Hopefully things will be slowing down more, but mornings are starting to get busier because I'm doing longer workouts, and I don't want to get into work too late, so I won't get to check in with everyone until the evenings...

Did my first run today since Nike! I managed only 4 miles, so nothing big, and I was a little winded, which was disappointing, but hopefully things will get back to normal in no time.

I've really missed the running!! :)

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.