::: CHEETAHS ::: Thurs., 11/2

Susan, hope you had a good workout, how's your sciatic feeling?

Wendy, Faith is 12, she's in grade 7. She's always loved to dress up:)

Katrina, sounds like your enjoying the new workouts! You've really mixed up your workouts this week, nice job!!

I made one more trip to the yard waste dump, things look pretty tidy in the yard and gardens now. I got some really good distance when I chucked the jack 'o lantern into a pile of leaves, strong arms can be FUN! :+

Take Care
Laurie:)

I'm here finally!!! Thanks to the push from you lovely Cheetahs I finally called my Dr.!! And they had an appt in half an hour, so we really had to rush!! (it's a 20 min drive & we weren't ready to go yet!) But, we made it.

First of all, I love my Dr. Why do I procrastinate going to see him?? He's too cute!!! I went in mainly for my sinus infection (yes, it is a sinus infection) & am on the Z-pack (zithromax) for that. Maybe I'll finally wake up feeling normal again!! And he checked my knee & was impressed on finishing the marathon w/ the knee pain I had. He agreed that it definitely sounds like my IT band & is sending me to physical therapy!! I have to call & scheduled my appt. And, while he was checking my ears he had to compliment me on my hair (he always does, he's a redhead too!). So.... I am feeling better already knowing I can get this problem straightened out! And he didn't tell me to quit running either! He's also a tri-athlete so he gave me some tips since I told him my goal is a tri-athalon next year.

Then Allison & I went to Wal*mart to get my meds & get some groceries. I feel like all week I've been on the go go go!

Now I'm off to do GS BSB! Have a great afternoon!

Katrina: I can't wait to try out CF myself! Glad you enjoyed it!

Laurie: Pumpkin chuckin' sounds like fun! Can I try? :7

Jess: Glad you will be on the mend now that you have meds. Joey saw the doc y'day and is on antibiotics. He is already coughing less. :)

Okay, I am DONE, FRIED, CAPUT, SPENT, and just plain old WORN OUT!

60 min/5.72 mile TM run- CHECK
Drill Max Total Body Premix- CHECK
Body Max2 Abs- CHECK

Yes, I decided to give BM2's ab work a shot. I needed to sneak ab work in one more time this week and I figured since I was already approaching a 2 hour work out, another 9 minutes wouldn't hurt! :eek: }( :p :7 So anyway, the ab work is AWESOME! Tough! The first part feels like an aerobic work out!

The DM premix I did is alot of fun! Time flew by! The first time I looked at the clock after starting it, I was already half way done!! Lots of new and interesting moves. Again a tough work out but really fantastic!

So I just inhaled an apple. LOL I need to find something else to eat and then I am hoping I can force myself to take a load off and be a slug on the couch for a bit before I have to start movin' again.

By the way...Tomorrow is my rest day! Thank goodness for that, right!? LOL

Ciao Bellas!}(

RG - we must have posted at the same time! I love IMax Extreme! It's such a blast. And yes, these ladies do the same for me. I tell them I'm going to do something and the moment I have second thoughts, I realize I have to do what I said. It's great!

Laurie - I love coming up with new Mish Moshes - that one sounds really good! I'm going to have to write it down - how long did it take?

Susan - we'll be fat friends together (What's the old saying, "Dear Lord, if you can't make me skinny, make my friends fat?) :+ Candy bars certainly do have a beauty of their own. But they are not friendly beauties...

Katrina - I think sometimes with Cathe we need to just kind of jump in and do it. Glad you enjoyed CF! I can't wait to get them!

Jess - oh I'm so glad you went to your doc! Sounds like he's a great doctor! Hope you're feeling better really soon and that you get to relax a bit for a while!

*Stares dropped jawed at Wendy* Jiminy Christmas girl, are you trying to kill yourself! WAY TO GO!!! A 5 mile run AND a Drill Max Premix AND BMax 2's abs? I'm in awe!

*wonders what Christine is so in awe of???* Listen girl, you did 1.5 hours of intense stepping y'day!!!!}( :p :7 *thinks we are all just INSANE...but in a GOOD way!* ;)

:7 :7 :7

That is true! It's a good thing, too... :p

Okay - sorry for this but I need a moment to rant... There's a post under the Ask Cathe forum where a lot of people were feeling less than appreciated as they did not receive the bonus dvd. I posted, trying to defuse the ranting because I sincerely think SNM and Cathe are trying to work a solution but cannot say anything until the details are worked out. Then someone steps in a says that no one deserves anything that's why it's a gift, and ... Of course, this is the same someone who who was ranting and raving because she did not receive a confirmation number.... Deep breath, Christine, deep breath...

Christine...By the way, the intent today was not to try to kill myself though I must admit the thought had crossed my mind a few times!:7 It was especially strong while I was cursing at the tv!:eek: :p I hope I can MOVE tomorrow!}(

Christine: All of the fighting and whining and complaining has been grating on my nerves from the beginning. It's okay to have concerns, questions and the like but I think it would be much wiser to email Cathe with them IMO. Bashing Cathe and SNM in thier own public forum is just soooo incredibly WRONG!x(

If your gym has a jacuzzi - now is a good time to explore it! :+ I think I'm going shoe shopping right now... DSW is right down the road from my office - this could be a really BAD thing...

>If your gym has a jacuzzi - now is a good time to explore it!<

Oh how I wish they did Christine! No jucuzzi and no pool. BUMMER!:-(

> :+ I think I'm going shoe shopping right now... DSW is
>right down the road from my office - this could be a really
>BAD thing...<

Girl, don't you know that shoe shopping is NEVER a bad thing!? Can I come? ;) }( :p :7

I agree!!! I am also stunned at how many people are miffed because others got the bonus DVD. I really figured that Cathe would send it to everyone because invoking a cut off date would be suicide. Far easier and much better customer service to send the DVD to everyone who pre-ordered. I feel like I'm in high school.

And Wendy - I would LOVE to have you go shoe shopping with me!!

Yes, I agree 100% that it was very smart of them to send the "gift" to ALL pre-orders. The ONLY way it MAY have worked out OKAY is if the cut-off was all pre-orders dated PRIOR to Cathe's injury. I'm sure someone would find fault with that too but I think that could have been a fair way to do it as well.

Aaaah well...it takes all kinds to make the world go round!:7

So what did the Flinstone ladies used to say...."CHhhhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggeeeeeee IT!"}( }( }( Have fun shopping!:)

Runs back in quickly to say....

My Black Friday race is lookin' like a go, ladies!

YIIIPPPPEEEEEE! :+ :+ :+

Great news Wendy!!! I'm so happy for you! How far is this one?

I did get a cute pair of shoes. I wanted something in black. Oh there were TONS of black shoes, none of which really tripped my trigger, so I ended up looking at mules, and found a cute pair of Anne Klien mules with a wedge heel. The shoes I had on earlier hurt my feet. SO I HAD to buy a new pair! }(

Okay, I need to learn when to leave well enough alone. I'm going to avoid that thread.

Christine, I totally agree with you about that certain someone who complained about the gift and the confirmation number. My fingers so wanted to write something really mean to her but hey I am a nice person so I didn't.
;-) Something about when she said that she was not home when her dvd's came. I wanted to post "Oh my goodness you didn't sit out on your porch all day and wait for the UPS guy?!!!
Anyway enough ranting about her.
I got my dvd's today and did the cardion fusion no weights for me today, L&G y'day was enough! Anyway, I don't know if I was tired or what! That was haaard! But I did it all and it was fun! I haven't previewed all but from CF I think I am gonna love Drill Max. It just seems so different and new! Ok gotta go cook my DS and me some dinner. DH is working late. Have a good night all!

I'm late checking in today, I know! I've been cleaning most of the day. Things had gotten out of hand and since I'm usually hanging on by a thread when it comes to housework anyway then you can just imagine, I am sure.x(

I'm getting ready for an extended elliptical session - 90 minutes to 2 hours. I need that endurance workout.

My DVDs are "out for delivery" but my UPS guy doesn't show up until late afternoon/early evening so I won't be able to enjoy them until tomorrow. I keep telling my DH and DD that my new DVDs will soon be here but they don't get as excited as I think they should. When I tell my DH how much $$ I saved by preordering then his ears perk up a bit!!

Laurie, Saw your post yesterday but didn't have time to respond. I think I have mentioned that my heart goes out to both you and Gayle/banslug and that I think about your situation often. So here's some belated hugs coming your way. Faith is absolutely beautiful! Did she go trick-or-treating?

Wendy, Awesome workout!

Shelly, You are *not* too insane to be anyone's hero! I refer to you as that superwoman in her 50s and have the idea that I wanna be like you when I get there. That seems to be creeping up on me fast so I've got some work to do!!

Carole, So how was BM2?? Compared to BM1?

Jess, So glad that you will be getting PT. It boggles my mind that you can manage IMAX2 but not running! I mean, IMAX2 is not exactly low impact. Anyway, I am sure you'll be back out there in no time!

Christine, I've been avoiding the Open Discussion and Ask Cathe forums for a few days. It's just so tedious to wade through the silly ranting and raving posts having to do with the new DVDs. Bugs the crap outta me! A dose of real problems might help those whiners to put things into proper perspective!

Gotta go workout. Hello to everyone else I didn't mention by name. Talk to you all later.

Just came in from a 6-mile run…gonna post real quick before the shivers set in. My legs were definitely feelin’ yesterday’s workout.

Sunny :: Hope you managed to enjoy your rest day, anyway.

Wendy :: awww, Joey looked adorable as Pooh. Great workout! You’ve definitely earned your rest day!!

Shelly :: sooo, DID you actually rest today? Somehow I doubt it...

Laurie :: what a cutie Faith is!

Carole :: am I the only one who noticed that you said SEXERCISE!!! *lololol* Where the hell is my UPS man??

Christine :: you, Susan, & Laurie are not alone on the gorging! I have been terrible. But I’m blaming it on PMS. I have been avoiding the other threads somewhat for that very reason -- because everything seems to be bitchin’ and moanin’ and sweatin’ the new videos (no pun intended). I love DSW…glad you scored a new pair.

Susan :: she looks under the TOASTER?? THAT’s extreme. Hmm, you’ve got me thinking I’m overdue for a massage myself. Enjoy the new DVDs!!

Katrina :: glad to hear positive things about CF, too.

Hi RunnerGirl, Jess, Elaine, & everyone else who checks in later.

-cathy :)

Wow Elaine!! Long elliptical session for sure!! Enjoy it! I know, it's crazy that my knee does not hurt at ALL until I run. That's the way the IT band works, it's the degree of where the band rubs as you lift your knee that causes the pain, not necessarily the impact. (from what I've read anyway!) I can do any sort of impact- plyo, jacks, jumps on the step, etc but run more than half a mile & there's that pain again!! Anyway, we'll see what the PT says. I got an appt for Wed morning. I'll keep you posted! I really want to get back to at least running 3 days a week w/in the next month!!!

I'm with you ladies on the open discussion/ ask Cathe thing. Since I didn't pre-order (I had never heard of such a thing til finding this site!), and didn't get the new DVD's yet I don't have much to say anyway. Although it does bother me the way people are acting about the whole thing!! Grow up already! I had to LOL at your *A dose of real life problems might help those winters put things into proper perspective!* quote!! That cracked me up!

Laurie ~ Faith is adorable!!! Loved her outfit. My Mom still has my poodle skirt that I wore in 5th grade!!

Arggghhhhhhh, i just got home and my dvd's are not herex( . i checked the UPS website and it is saying in transit:-( . i wonder does that mean if i won't get them today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.