Charlie is home!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Thanks for all the good vibes I received today b/c Charlie is home safe and sound:)
DH went to find him but Charlie decided to disappear again. It appeared as if he were spooked or scared and he kept running away from everyone. Then they figured they should take Chico and prehaps he would come with us then. Sure enough, it worked....3 hours later!
Funny story is, we weren't talking to our neighbours yesterday and when we were talking to him tonight, he said that Charlie was at the golf course all day yesterday! LOL He didn't know it was Charlie b/c he didn't know he was missing. But he said, he was running around the gold course like crazy! I guess he was enjoying his freedom.
Anyway he is pooped and taking a nice long nap after he had his bath! Thanks again!

Lori:)

Phew... I'm sure you are very relieved! I lost Dakota for an hour once and thought I was going to have a breakdown before DH found him at the neighbor's farm. It's a really sick feeling. I'm so glad he is home safe and sound!!!

YEA!!! Thanks for the update, Lori. I'm sure you and your DH are relieved, not to mention your friend.

I'm SOOOO glad he's home. My pups are everything to me and I couldn't imagine one getting lost. GREAT!!!!

Kim

Glad Charlie is home safe and sound. Make sure you give him a good talking to so that he knows not to hang out at the golf course without letting you know where he is. :)
:7

Lori, I read your other post and although I didn't reply, I am so glad for you that Charlie is home!! I would be so distraught if one of my dogs got loose and got lost. Thank goodness he is home safe and sound!!

SO happy for you...I've been there too. Awful, awful, awful. Thank heaven you have a happy ending.

And why is Charlie out playing golf anyway? Are we being selfish & not allowing him to use our Cathe DVD's? :p

Ruth
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.