Cathe's upcoming The Strong & Sweaty 5 DVD Series?

I will sit this one out :) These workouts look similar to Cathe's other circuit dvd's, IMO! I am sure the new dvd's gonna be amazing. I have so many dvd's already I need to use first. Maybe I change my mind once I see/hear more details. I think the price is great!

I won't be ordering this series either. I don't have much storage left for workouts and have oodles of cardio (more than I can use) so unless Cathe releases an all weights series, I won't order anymore. I need more weights workouts so I'm still hoping Cathe will do another STS!!!

I was silly and missed out on ordering the ICE series and regretted it, ended up ordering just 3 at a later date. So I will be ordering these as the price is great IMO - just waiting for a daily deal that i want to order at the same time and hoping some of the ICE DVD's appear there...

I was silly and missed out on ordering the ICE series and regretted it, ended up ordering just 3 at a later date. So I will be ordering these as the price is great IMO - just waiting for a daily deal that i want to order at the same time and hoping some of the ICE DVD's appear there...

I feel the same way and that's why I ordered the newest series! Even if I only like three of them I'm not paying $22 per DVD.... $50 is worth it instead of waiting. But I understand why others don't want to. My video shelf it totally packed as well and I don't need more but I did regret not buying the ICE disks as a package when I could. Live and learn! :)

I order at 11:10pm my time sunday night :D I have plenty of split weights. I've been hoping Cathe would do some total body weight and I like doing lower/upper splits and usually have to pience my own upper body so I will use it for sure. I love all things bootcamp/circuits. This set is what I've been wanting.

I didn't order ICE. I already know how to modify moves for low impact and got pause for when I need to slow down. :p

I didn't' get cycle workouts cause I've got lots of studio sweat stuff for my bike.

Totally feeling good about my $ 50.oo Christmas present (hope it ships in December)

I canceled my RWT preorder, never regret it :D I have more than enough workout dvd's to last me for a few year and never repeat a dvd twice :p I am having so much fun going through my entire dvd collection with ALL premixes. Heck, I still haven't done the dvd's I bought a few years ago when Collagevidoes closed :( LOL! So many workouts and so little time. I already workout 1 - 2 hours a day just to catch up with all my dvd's.

Do you think the pace will be more like RWH or more like 4DS or Xtrain? I revisited 4DS strength workouts last week and absolutely LOVED the pace on those. It's just about perfect. RWH was a bit too fast, although manageable. I know this is an advanced series, but you can be slower and advanced (STS comes to mind).

Do you think the pace will be more like RWH or more like 4DS or Xtrain? I revisited 4DS strength workouts last week and absolutely LOVED the pace on those. It's just about perfect. RWH was a bit too fast, although manageable. I know this is an advanced series, but you can be slower and advanced (STS comes to mind).

Because you can manage RwH, you will in my opinion be able to take on upcoming advanced series. The weight segment will contain a slow pace segment. Combining both fast and slow within four weeks of rotation is a way of shocking the body. :);)
You could may be mix up slow with fast within a week. DOMS will visit and say hello

bubbles, after having ondemand for a month, I too realize that the pace of lifting in 4DS and Pure Strength are much better for me as well. I even find the lifting in LIS Tri-Sets UB a little on the quick side for heavy lifting. That is a great program though!

I hope the PHA workout will not have too much TIFTing since I don't like repeating the same moves more than once or twice. Otherwise the series looks good to me. I almost didn't preorder ICE but now I'm so glad I have it. I've learned to trust Cathe to give us good workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.