Cathe's upcoming The Strong & Sweaty 5 DVD Series?

Hi Belinda! The Strong and Sweaty series is an advanced series that will have very fun, flowing and effective workouts. Some workouts in this series will have a mixture of high and low impact workouts while others in this series are solid weight (or cycle) workouts in which impact modifications are not necessary. If you have been modifying over the years with my previous advanced workouts you will have no problems doing the same in this workout series either. I don't plan to have a designated modifier in this series. I plan to casually show modifications if/when I select a move that most participants would benefit from by having a modified option demonstrated. I wish I could go into further detail for you right now but the series is just not far enough into the choreography "polishing" phase for me to have a more defined answer for you. But I feel very confident telling you that I think you'll be very happy with this series.

Hi Cathe, I am still on the fence about the new series :( Can you PLEASE tell us who the cast in the new series is? Maybe that will win me over :D I really miss the old cast.

We don't release cast members until when we film as life events can happen between now and then.

First time preordering a series...only ordered one DVD from ICE and regretted it. Plus Flex Train was on the daily deal and it's one I wanted. I also ordered another ICE Workout. Excited!

I ended up preordering these after going back and forth, but they looked really good. Now I am about to have carpal tunnel surgery first on one wrist then the other and don't know when I will be able to use them. How long do I have if I want to cancel my preorder?

5. You may cancel your preorder at any time, as long as you have not done so previously, and get a full refund up to seven days before presale orders begin shipping. At this time all orders will be locked in and all sales will be final (sorry, no exceptions).

Good luck with your surgery :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.