Cathe's New Videos/2012 Presale!!

DirtDiva and Natasha, you are going to LOVE DrillMax! One of my all time favorites; talk about a sweat fest!

-Stephanie

Last edited:
questions

I have a few questions. Regardless of the answers, I still pre-ordered. So psyched! :eek: :eek:

-Will the workouts feature Slide & Glide discs?? Please say YES :)
-Will the workouts have firewalkers & tubing?? Please say YES :)
-Barre Work???? Please YES!!
-Hi/low Hiit???? More please!!!
-Can I expect a visit from my dixie cups??? DOMS yeah baby!!

Thank you Cathe!! You made me a very happy lady today :)

Natasha

Oh no, DirtDiva, you are an enabler. :) It is good to hear the reviews - I was thinking about both, but was trying to limit myself to one. But it is my birthday . . . you know, in May, 4 months from now.:p

Your birthday and Mother's Day are both in May which means you have to buy both! Two enablers are better than one :p

Lisa

wooooohooooooo

Like all of you, I was OVERJOYED when I got the newsletter. What a surprise! Didn't read the rest yet, but I immediately clicked for more info and knew I was going to buy... yes, before reading the descriptions. :D

Then, after reading... added to my cart. I don't have to scramble for my wallet, because i know my #, exp date, and the security code. LOL! Then I just "HAD" to use the 30% off, even though I have almost everything already. :p Oh, and I needed another Cathlete shirt for the RT in July! hehee!

Made my day! Thanks Cathe! And everyone else too, just for sharing in the excitement. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i preordered right after i saw the announcement....didn't even look to see a description or anything b/c it's cathe...so of course i'm gonna get it....lol

I have a few questions. Regardless of the answers, I still pre-ordered. So psyched! :eek: :eek:

-Will the workouts feature Slide & Glide discs?? Please say YES :)
-Will the workouts have firewalkers & tubing?? Please say YES :)
-Barre Work???? Please YES!!
-Hi/low Hiit???? More please!!!
-Can I expect a visit from my dixie cups??? DOMS yeah baby!!

Thank you Cathe!! You made me a very happy lady today :)

Natasha

I was wandering the same exact things!!!! I think we'll have to be patient and wait for some hints here and there in the following newsletters!
I'm sooooo happy about these 2 new workouts...can't wait for them!;)

Jill - Thanks for the encouragement on B&G. I am trying to decide between that one and Muscle Max; they both look really good, but i think you have swayed me to B&G! :D

Oh you definitely need both! LOL You didn't really think I would say to NOT buy Muscle Max, did you? LOL

You'll love it thought!

I completed the preorder process - yay! Now I have to turn on my patience .... (no hurry, Cathe. no pressure). ;)

Question: I also ordered STS Total Body and the STS Ab DVDs (30% discount - whoo-hoo!) Can I expect those to come sooner? Or are all 4 DVDs going to come at the same time?

I'm still on the fence, I am really not a huge step fan. I'm hoping there will be lots of premixes that don't use the step for the cardio portion, or perhaps I will just do something else if that is what it will be?

Thank you Cathe! Thank you mailman! I checked the mail today and there were the two DVDs I ordered on Feb 8th (with the 30% presale discount). I hurried inside, tore the wrapping off "Ab Circuits" and "STS Total Body" and happily set them in the basket, lined up next to the rest of my Cathe DVDs. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! :p:p:p

SOOOOO Excited (and a little afraid)

I have 1 low impact DVD from this set and it is the Slide n Glide. I do like it but have drooled over afterburn and cardio supersets (in an awed type of fear I must say). Sooooo this pre-sale allowed me to get those 2 and along with crossfire!!!! I am so excited. I went to this thread to see if I would get my 2 DVD's before the pre-sale one and you guys are great and have already answered this question!!! Thanks so much!!
I do love Cathe...no one else compares. The others I have of hers are KPC, Bootcamp, Body Max2, LIC, B&G, Drill Max, legs n glutes, Pyramid, and ME. BM2, LIC and KPC are my favs of these so I am anxious to see if they will be replaced!
Beth

Thank you Cathe! Thank you mailman! I checked the mail today and there were the two DVDs I ordered on Feb 8th (with the 30% presale discount). I hurried inside, tore the wrapping off "Ab Circuits" and "STS Total Body" and happily set them in the basket, lined up next to the rest of my Cathe DVDs. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! :p:p:p

Hi there!

I was thinking of getting STS Total Body so I could do the Jan STS/LIS rotation with that DVD (I don't own the entire STS collection.....yet ;) ). Are you able to, once you have done it, give me your thoughts?

I am still waiting on DrillMax. That was my DVD purchase with the pre-order. Damn Canada Post :mad: :D

Natasha

I was wandering the same exact things!!!! I think we'll have to be patient and wait for some hints here and there in the following newsletters!
I'm sooooo happy about these 2 new workouts...can't wait for them!;)

Ellie!! Cathe answered this question in Open Discussion!!!

The answer is YES to everything except Barre work.

So Slide & Glide discs, Firewalkers, tubing, hi/low hiit, dixie cups, are all a go for the new workouts!!! EXCITED!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.