Cathe's New Videos/2012 Presale!!

owltx

Cathlete
Sign me up!!!:eek:

I just got Cathe's Newsletter announcing the two new videos Cross Fire and To the Max and I am SO excited!! Woo-hoo!!! So soon after the LIS release - we Cathletes are so spoiled! (not that I am complaining, we are saying Thanks Cathe!)

Now I just have to figure out which other video(s) to order at the same time to take advantage of the 30% off . . . hmm . . . Butts and Guts, it might be the time for you and I to meet!

I'm so excited, I can't wait!!! I just did the Low Impack Afterburn on Sunday and my legs are still screaming at me!!!

Last edited:
I opened my email and read, "two new workouts" without hesitation I pulled out my credit card.:p No need to even ask or know what it is! I've not been let down yet!!
Thank you, Cathe for the treat today.:D

WAHOOOOO!!!!!!:eek:
I'm REALLY looking forward to these! I ordered STS last month during the awesome sale that Cathe had, and I love the 3 Month Rotation that she put together using STS/LIS. I think the metabolic workouts ROCK!!! (Afterburn, Athletic Training, and Cardio Supersets). This newer set will be a nice compliment with the LIS group to mix in with the "official" STS program....
Now, what to order with the 30% off coupon?????? :confused:

Nan, I also got STS last month with that incredible deal!

Happy Birthday to me! I just pre-ordered these (along with Step Moves) for myself. :) What a nice present for myself! LOL

ETA: Owl! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend B&G if you don't have it. I get DOMS every single time I do it. GREAT workout!

Athletic Training and Afterburn ROCK! So these two new workouts are turning it up a notch and it looks like some higher impact will be featured? I used my 30 percent off on Drill Max, somehow this one escaped me and I can't have enough of these types of workouts.

I didn't get the newsletter, is there any info on the website regarding these new workouts? I already know I want them but I'd like to know where to buy.

THANKS!

My reaction to the newsletter could be summed up as "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" followed by scrambling for my wallet. Afterburn and Athletic Training are my favorites from the Low Impact series, so the more the merrier! Now to decide if I should get another DVD while I'm at it. Maybe KPC?

Jill - Thanks for the encouragement on B&G. I am trying to decide between that one and Muscle Max; they both look really good, but i think you have swayed me to B&G! :D

Jill - Thanks for the encouragement on B&G. I am trying to decide between that one and Muscle Max; they both look really good, but i think you have swayed me to B&G! :D

Oh..oh...you have to get BOTH! Those are seriously good workouts, both are super fun. I couldn't give either one up.

Athletic Training and Afterburn ROCK! So these two new workouts are turning it up a notch and it looks like some higher impact will be featured? I used my 30 percent off on Drill Max, somehow this one escaped me and I can't have enough of these types of workouts.

I am ordering Drill Max too!!! HELLO 30% off :eek: :eek:

I also freaked when I read the news. I already preordered with a few others. Cant wait to get them!!! I am so excited like a kid at christmas!!!!:D

I ordered too! I'm so excited I'm practically vibrating! :p I got Gym Style legs and Low Max too with the 30% coupon. I can't wait!!!

Oh..oh...you have to get BOTH! Those are seriously good workouts, both are super fun. I couldn't give either one up.

Oh no, DirtDiva, you are an enabler. :) It is good to hear the reviews - I was thinking about both, but was trying to limit myself to one. But it is my birthday . . . you know, in May, 4 months from now.:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.