forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Sept 24th, 2020, at 9:30 am EDT we’ll be doing “Cardio Boxing Bootcamp” LIVE. This fast-paced Cardio Bootcamp workout combines rounds of familiar cardio boxing/kickboxing with light-to-moderate total bodyweight exercises to give your kickboxing formats a new twist. Remember that tomorrow starts at 9:30 AM EST

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbells. I’ll be using 3, 5, 8, 10

A medium tension resistance tube w/handles

Boxing Gloves (optional) for shadow boxing. The gloves will be coming off and on throughout the workout. No heavy bag work.

Fitness mat

Learn More or Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 315+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Hit the rewind button.....”can you feel the love”!! :)
Cathe just poured her love on us with 6 rounds of pure cardio, boxing moves, to make you feel like a heavyweight, and compound moves to spike the heart rate and tone all those rough edges.:cool:
Add Cathe’s charm in front of the camera and you have a KO!

Cathe just poured her love on us with 6 rounds of pure cardio, boxing moves, to make you feel like a heavyweight, and compound moves to spike the heart rate and tone all those rough edges.:cool:
Loved hearing how much you loved it! Thanks a bunch

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Sept 24th, 2020, at 9:30 am EDT we’ll be doing “Cardio Boxing Bootcamp” LIVE. This fast-paced Cardio Bootcamp workout combines rounds of familiar cardio boxing/kickboxing with light-to-moderate total bodyweight exercises to give your kickboxing formats a new twist. Remember that tomorrow starts at 9:30 AM EST

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbells. I’ll be using 3, 5, 8, 10

A medium tension resistance tube w/handles

Boxing Gloves (optional) for shadow boxing. The gloves will be coming off and on throughout the workout. No heavy bag work.

Fitness mat

Learn More or Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 315+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Watching this makes me want to do it! If I ever have the ability to get internet at home and subscribe I will be in Cathe workout heaven. My head would spin with all the possibilities!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.