Cathe Pre-Order Surprise Spoiler (Don't read if you don't want to know!)

oh my gosh!!!!! I'm so excited! I don't even know my *number* because I ordered by mail, but I'll wait patiently. Thank you for posting this.

I never was big on surprises, I'd prefer to know right now. What a great bonus gift. I can't wait to get home and start checking out all the new DVDs.

Bobbi, good luck with "Clean Max". I have to give "Work Max" a try for a few more hours and then I'm off to preview Butts & Gutts and BodyMax. I think I'm going to a compilation of B & G and the upper body weight work of BodyMax tomorrow.

Have fun with all your new workouts, everyone!
Shelbygirl

RE: Cathe Pre-Order Surprise Spoiler (Don't read if you...

That is very cool. In the back of my mind, I figured it would be another DVD!! And all cardio - how awesome is that!!! Thanks for sharing. Now I'm even more excited about receiving mine!

ACK! i caved! i looked... HOW COOL!

so does the case cover match the rest of the workouts? or is it completely different?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I saw this over at the YaYas too.
I preordered the first day and kept the preorder. So glad I did!!! I got 2nd day air to Ca. so my DVDs will get here Monday!!! I was going to do a cardio on Sunday & DrillMax on Monday but with this surprise workout I think I'll do Pyramid Bonus Combo Sunday & Cardio Fusion Monday.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Now I am even more impatient then ever. Cathe is such a class act.

I ordered September 18 and I'm #9686. I'm hoping I get some kind of notice this week.

Yippee!! I can't wait til my shipment comes! Gotta go workout now! (I've got to work up an appetite for my birthday dinner tonight - Smoky Bones BBQ and onion rings! I know, not the healthiest, but I'm allowed to splurge on my birthday!)

I got mine today too! What a suprise! The cover of Cardio Fusion is purple, similiar in style to the others, and it looks like she's doing an around the world step move. This made my weekend!

I preordered LIC waaaay back in Sept/Oct 2005 but then added to my preorder when the pics came out...I hope I get the surprise DVD. It sounds wonderful!

Yay - I bought all four the first or second day they were up for sale, so I hope I get the gift. It sounds great. I'm excited.

Julie... I don't see why you wouldn't get it. You ordered just as early as we did. I don't think you had to order the whole set, you only had to maintain your preorder through the long wait. I bet you have an extra DVD in your pkg:)

Oh My! What a wonderful extra from Cathe!

I never dreamed it would be an all cardio DVD.

I was so wanting an all cardio DVD and I got my wish!

Cathe has always been awesome, but this is beyond generous.

I preordered in Sept of 2005 and there was no way I was going to cancel my order when Cathe got injured and offered refunds.

I never dreamed she would make such a wonderful extra -- heck, I was just glad to get the DVDs at such a low price.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Yes, you are allowed to splurge on your birthday!

Happy Birthday and enjoy your Smokey Bones.....

I KNEW IT HAD TO BE THAT!!!!!

I remember a recent post where Cathe said she was going to have lunch and then be available for a chat; someone responded with two questions: (Paraphase) would she consider making a compilation disc; and what did she have for lunch. Cathe answered the second but not the first; she's too canny to forget to answer completely.

Man, I'm excited. I was a dolt and only went ground shipping (and then forgot and for about a solid year thought I'd ordered next-day air), so it's Tuesday for me.

Thanks for the "spoiler"!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.