Cathe PLEASE come to Canada!

mini-natty

Cathlete
Hello Cathe! Have you ever made a trip to your friendly neighbor up north? I pretty much speak for all your Canadian fans when I say we would be THRILLED to have you visit and perhaps hold a few seminars.

Also, thank you so much for creating Low Impact Series. I am enjoying it thoroughly and seeing amazing results!

Sincerely,
a new happy (and fit!) fan

Natasha

I second this request! We would LOVE to have you here!

I am looking forward to meeting you one day!

Kelly

Puhhhlllease come west too!! I'm in Edmonton and if you came to Vancouver, Calgary, or Edmonton, I'd be there!

We've been working out together for over a decade. I just got a new bookcase to house all my workout videos/DVDs....my hubby asked, "can't I have a shelf?" LOL! My loot takes up too much space!

I'm also LOVING the LIS. Did Athletic Step Upper Body Express premix followed by Yoga Max Express #1. My hubby came downstairs to deal with the laundry as I was doing the pushups with shoulder touches on the step and he commented how great I looked and how good my form was. THANK YOU for being such an excellent teacher and for being a REAL person too!!

It would be so awesome if Cathe could come to Montreal! Cathe - if you've never been to Montreal, you really should come here. Its an amazing city with a great vibe - there is so much to do here especially in the summer.

I agree that Plattsburgh or Burlington would be great too - Montreal is so close.

But if Toronto is a more popular choice, I'd no doubt make the drive!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.