Cathe, Kristin, Brenda, Nicole, Jenn D, and Jenn A. in the Cycle Power workout!

View attachment 8616

Pictured here are Cathe, Kristin, Brenda, Nicole, Jenn D, and Jenn A in the Cycle Power workout! Get ready for a bumpy ride as we tackle hills, sprints, jumps and more in this sweaty low impact cycle workout! Are you ready to burn some serious calories? Hop on your bike and let’s riiiiiiide!

Learn more or pre-order now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v
Cathe, could you please consider adding a premix option that makes the cycle workout less intense and more a moderate intensity level?????

So we're re-visiting Cathe's older cycle workouts to see if we wanted to include the cycle workout in our pre-order. We are following other Cathletes tips re: just peddling along or sitting if the jumps & hovers are too much. I'm used to road biking where I focus most on cadence and speed, so instead I focused on Perceived Exertion this time when adjusting tension. I also kept the remote close by and gave myself permission to skip chapters if wanted (I didn't). Have been having more enjoyable rides with this change in focus. So we included Cycle Power in our order! :) Looking forward to all of these now!

Yes, I think Brenda is quite the cyclist! I believe Cathe has mentioned that in some of the
workouts.... I thought I saw it somewhere that Jenn A. teaches spin classes at the gym.

Yes, I think Brenda is quite the cyclist! I believe Cathe has mentioned that in some of the
workouts.... I thought I saw it somewhere that Jenn A. teaches spin classes at the gym.
I think I remember from waaaay back that Brenda did triathlons. Like from the old cast bios that used to be on the site.

Oh, I didn’t know that….do you know of one or two? I still have some Spinnerval dvds!
I know she's in the Hardcore 100. Have done that one 5 times now, and I love watching how she and all the other cyclists start decompensating by the end of the 2nd disc. It's motivating to see the world-class athletes suffering too!

I know she's in the Hardcore 100. Have done that one 5 times now, and I love watching how she and all the other cyclists start decompensating by the end of the 2nd disc. It's motivating to see the world-class athletes suffering too!
I sometimes think Cathe & crew are little "Energizer Bunnies" but I know they're really human & have limits too (as does the Energizer Bunny) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.