Cathe, Kristin, and Al doing a Glute Bridge Chest Press variation in the bonus footage of the Single Body Part Chest workout in STS 2.0

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
PremixBonuses_7114.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe, Kristin, and Al doing a Glute Bridge Chest Press variation in the bonus footage of the Single Body Part Chest workout in STS 2.0.

We’ve included bonus footage in each of the Single Body Part workouts to expand your ability to increase your workout variety, intensity, and duration.

In this particular exercise, keeping the hips elevated while doing a chest press activates the core and the posterior chain to a much greater degree which increases the intensity and metabolic demands.

Not only does the bonus footage enhances your workout with various exercise techniques but it also increases the ability to vary the premixes too. What’s not to love?

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

View attachment 8398

Pictured here are Cathe, Kristin, and Al doing a Glute Bridge Chest Press variation in the bonus footage of the Single Body Part Chest workout in STS 2.0.

We’ve included bonus footage in each of the Single Body Part workouts to expand your ability to increase your workout variety, intensity, and duration.

In this particular exercise, keeping the hips elevated while doing a chest press activates the core and the posterior chain to a much greater degree which increases the intensity and metabolic demands.

Not only does the bonus footage enhances your workout with various exercise techniques but it also increases the ability to vary the premixes too. What’s not to love?

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!
I am so happy to see Al return. He is one of my favorite cast members!

I’m trying to zoom in but it looks like she’s using 30’s. Holy crap I’m gonna need my game face for this series!
I am so out of shape I might be able to use 12s. I have not worked out in over a year. I am so ready to start working out again. I had a health scare with my headaches but my MRI is normal so I am taking injections for the migranes. I just stopped caring. How did I go from 121 to 155? Bad diet, old age, meds and no activity blew me up like an orca.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.