Cathe, I've included a link to your site on my homepage!!

Cathe!! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! LOL!! How incredibly sweet of you to take time from what must be a very hectic week for you and post to me! Thank you!! Please don't apologize!! If I had been you and Chris last week, dealing with the problems with the tapes, I would have been in tears. You have contributed to the change in me in more ways than you will ever know! I talk about your tapes and this site on the Weight Watchers forum all the time, and I leave your catalogs lying around at work. Planting those seeds you know ... please keep making your wonderful workout tapes!! I am hooked for life!!

Carol
:)

Since I can't edit my original message, I just wanted to let all of you know I've moved my homepage to Geocities on Yahoo. I'm leaving AOL hopefully next week when we get DSL through our local phone company - YIPPEE!! Since I'll lose the homepage on AOL, I've moved it to Yahoo. The address is in my signature. Thanks again for all your kind comments and encouraging words about my journey so far! You folks are the BEST!!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.