Cathe Has Baby!

ooohh! WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Bless all of you. Enjoy every burp, every hug and kiss and cry! Families are what life is all about!

Take time to enjoy those who matter most to you & do all things in moderation :)

Already?

I'm away from the forum for a while, and look what happens! Didn't seem like it would be time yet.
Best of luck and congratulations!

Cathe, congratulations to you and your family! You must be absolutely thrilled. I wish you all the best with new baby Kyle (I love his name, too!) :)

Sandi

Oh Cathe, how exciting! All the boys here in my household and I, the lone female, send hugs and prayers and very, very best wishes to the four of you.

Welcome to the sisterhood of the Mommies of Two Brothers -- it's a wonderful group!

Kathy S.

P.S. Cathe -- what a beautiful name for your little boy -- and isn't it nice to have such a big sturdy baby??

Hugs again!

Kathy S.

YAY!!!! What a big baby for such a little mama! Can't wait to see the pictures! "She's a my birthday today, too!" (Except I was born 4:26P.M. 44years ago! I can't tell you how many people I've known through the years that seem to NEVER FORGET TAX DAY is my birthday! Lucky Kyle! Congratulations and a big hug!!

Jackie

Congrats to all. And with his birth on the 15th of April, I guess tax day will be a little more enjoyable from this point on for you and your family. Take care and enjoy
Valerie

Welcome Baby Kyle!

Hurray! I have been so busy I haven't been able to enjoy Cathe.com as much as usual. I thought I'd sign on to see if there was news and am delighted to see there is! I hope you are feeling well and wish you many blessings. Baby Kyle will provide the joy! Congratulations to dad and big brother Eric too!

Bobbi http://www.plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Chick's Rule!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well!! Can't wait to see a picture of the new little guy--and maybe his big brother too???

There's nothing more wonderful than welcoming a new baby into the world!

so happy for you, Cathe,
Laura

Congratulations and God's blessings! Boys are great...noisy, but great!

CinDee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.