Cathe Has Baby!

YES! He's pretty big too! They are gonna have so much fun together! Just wait and see how much fun 2 boys are instead of one! I LOVE IT!

Andrea

Congratulations, Cathe. Having never had any children myself, I can only imagine what you're experiencing but I hope it's everything you dreamed of. Be well.

Kerry

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Cathe, Jon and Eric, on the newest addition to your family....Baby Kyle.

Lollie

Congrats!

Congratulations, Cathe!!!

I've been checking this forum everyday waiting for some news (like everyone else I imagine) so I'm so glad someone posted right away. Rest up and ENJOY your little miracle!

Sue

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-02 AT 12:22PM (Est)[/font][p]Congratulations Cathe! It'll be great to see pictures and hear about your birth experience with Kyle.

Rockette

Cathe,

Congratulations on the new addition. Glad to wee it all went well! When I did your tapes this morning I was wondering if it happened yet, since you went so early with Eric.

cmoroney

Wow! That is a pretty big baby! I am so happy for Cathe and her family! Here's wishing nothing but health and happiness to her and her new little guy! Congrats!
-Jill

Congratulations and take this time to sleep, sleep, sleep! Just had my second boy about a year ago. They are two years apart just like yours so this is the voice of experience! :) Take it easy!

Congratulations to you!!! My kids are 2 years apart and they adore each other. Lucky Eric has a baby brother!!

I am so happy for you. I still have 11 more long weeks until my 3rd baby is due but time creeps up on you.

Enjoy that new baby of yours and try to get some well deserved rest!!

Wow! Congratulations Cathe & Family! I'm glad you had a successful delivery and that you and Kyle are home already, take lots of rest and enjoy your little one; would love to see some pictures.

God bless you.

Laura.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.