Cathe Friedrich's LITE PHA 2 Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This is a video clip from Cathe's LITE PHA 2 workout. This workout MOVES! We will waste no time as we alternate between lower and upper body exercises to keep our bodies firing at optimal levels without the need for longer rest periods. This method of training allows for maximum muscle recruitment and results that will speak for themselves!

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

I did this one this morning. Solid exercise selection and sequence for a total body workout. High intermediate to advanced exercisers should not be afraid to pick up heavier weights than Cathe. 12 reps so use that to gauge your weight selection. My favorite quote.... "are we still friends? "

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I did go heavier with almost all my selections. I need the workout cards to take notes but in general for legs or back I go 5-10 heavier and for arms or shoulders I go 2-5 pounds heavier. The pace of the intermediate workouts really makes that work. I can't do that in some of the other workouts.

I also loved this one. Awesome selection of exercises-love the new ones! Now that I know what it was like, I will go up in all my weights except for those push dips-yowza-they get in there good! Even though I could of went up in weight, my heart rate was up the whole time, breathing heavy. This can be very easily modified up or down in difficulty level. This will be one I use often!

Just previewed this one and Love it !
The exercise selection, sequence , and pace is awesome !
Thanks Doreen, that's about how much heavier I go in some work outs too.
I will be sticking to the 5's with Cathe for shoulders for a while though Lol !
BlackKat those push dips look pretty challenging can't wait try them !

I loved this!! Excellent workout. And it’s easy to modify up or down. You do 2 sets of the moves so if you want to change your weight you can do it easily for the 2nd run through. I felt pleasantly worked out at the end. Very well done Cathe. Yes, we’re still friends!!

Last edited:
I loved PHA #1 on the Strong & Sweaty series. I love PHA #2 as well. I actually used heavier weights than shown on the DVD because I knew I needed more of a challenge. I followed this workout with Strong & Sweaty BootCamp (sets 1-4). PHA #2 is only 40 minutes, so I felt I could use a bit more of a burn ;)

Did PHA this morning. I enjoyed it. I feel worked out but not killed. I am at a stage in life where I just like to feel worked but not overdo it. I like that she only repeated once. I am confused on the shoulders, I did side lat raised for all but it seems like your going to the side then front but it didn't seem like Cathe was doing that so I stuck with side raises. I hate to say but the lady by Brenda (is her name Nicole) was having bad form on the shoulders.

Did PHA this morning. I enjoyed it. I feel worked out but not killed. I am at a stage in life where I just like to feel worked but not overdo it. I like that she only repeated once. I am confused on the shoulders, I did side lat raised for all but it seems like your going to the side then front but it didn't seem like Cathe was doing that so I stuck with side raises. I hate to say but the lady by Brenda (is her name Nicole) was having bad form on the shoulders.

I think they were doing front to side lateral raises. The difference for me was that they were bringing their hands down to the side of their hips alternating with the front of the hips.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.