Cast for Xtrain

My Vote: Women Only and 4 crew members MAX behind Cathe.

The Guys are awkward and have some pretty bad form!!! They make silly faces in the process especially when they're lifting less than the crew; judging by their muscle mass, we know they can handle more poundage easily. That was the one thing I hated about STS. Every time I saw that it was like "Oh, come on now!". If they are doing cardio, they can't keep up and look like a hott mess. Sorry, no offense to the guys but graceful they is not. I'm working out, I don't need eye candy on the screen. If I want that, I have Gilad. :D

Keeping the backgrounders to a minimum will help to keep the set from looking crowded and claustrophobic. There are a lot of good ladies that Cathe has used over the years, but I like the usually suspects the most. They know their stuff, they can keep up easily, stay on beat, look fabulous, have a variety of body shapes, and are just cute to boot.

bayerngirl said:
Does anyone have any news/or read anything on the Cast in Xtrain?

There really hasn't been any information, except SNM recently posed that they begin filming in a "few weeks" and we should start getting more information then....can't wait!!!!!!!!!

There really hasn't been any information, except SNM recently posed that they begin filming in a "few weeks" and we should start getting more information then....can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! Can't wait for more information:D

XTRAIN Updates

Filming for XTRAIN is set to begin in just a little over two weeks from now. Once that happens we will let everyone know whose in the videos and we will start the process of releasing a lot more details and pictures about the XTRAIN videos. As always, video clips will not probably be available until we're finished with the editing process and this means video clips will not be available until the end of the editing and authoring process.

During the next few remaining weeks Cathe will be extremely busy putting the final touches on the XTRAIN custom music, something she has been working on every day for the last three months, and making final tweaks to the XTRAIN workouts. There will also be numerous rehearsals with Cathe and the crew that will take place on an almost daily basis. In a few weeks we look forward to sharing XTRAIN with everyone.

SNM Videos said:
Filming for XTRAIN is set to begin in just a little over two weeks from now. Once that happens we will let everyone know whose in the videos and we will start the process of releasing a lot more details and pictures about the XTRAIN videos. As always, video clips will not probably be available until we're finished with the editing process and this means video clips will not be available until the end of the editing and authoring process.

During the next few remaining weeks Cathe will be extremely busy putting the final touches on the XTRAIN custom music, something she has been working on every day for the last three months, and making final tweaks to the XTRAIN workouts. There will also be numerous rehearsals with Cathe and the crew that will take place on an almost daily basis. In a few weeks we look forward to sharing XTRAIN with everyone.

Wahoo! Thanks for the info. :)

I'd love to know how nuts we make you with all our questions and begging for info! ;-) Of course, it's only because we're so excited, like kids on Christmas Eve, because know Santa Cathe is going to bring us something great!

I adore all the usual suspects: jai, Lorraine, cedie, Brenda and deezie. But please DON'T add guys to the mix!!! I love the all-girls' club feel. But mostly, I relate to how a weight or a particular move looks on a woman's body but the guys have such different bodies that I find it quite distracting having them as part of the workout team.

I feel the same way! Call me crazy! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.