calendar 2014

2014 Calendar

2014 Calendars started shipping yesterday and we will finish shipping all calendars by tomorrow.

I just got mine Cathe and I absolutely love it! I love the personal photos and the advice you give. Can't wait to get started. I hope you have a great Christmas!

I'm so excited. I got my calendar & I'm sooooooooooo glad I ordered one this year. Love the January rotation, all the tips and advise & the flashback photos. I'm ready to get started on a new year.

I received my calender in the mail today in Winnipeg Canada! I LOVE it! Fun to look at all the "memory lane" pictures. It will look great in my home gym. Thanks for the inspiring calender :)

I love my Cathe calender!!

Cathe's calendar is my favorite Chrismas present!!! I loved the way it was put together his year. Much more fun Cathe pictures. The Greg Twombly pictures were too cute!!! It was neat to see Chris too. I loved the rotation and Cathe's favorite protein shake recipe. I can't wait to see more Cathe TV!!!! whoohoo

I've never had Cathe's calendar. Does she have rotations in there every month, and if so, are they different than what she puts online?

No, there is only a New Year's Resolution Rotation in the 2014 calendar. I don't know if it will be different from the one she posts in January or not.

The rotation is different than the one she posted today for January.

thank you Cathe for the inspiring calendar. It made my day to receive it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.