calendar 2014

I received my calendar today pretty promptly ordering the 06th of Jan.

I'm so happy I ordered. Truly well made. Thanks for sharing with us how you started your business cathe.:):)

I love the: "typical filming day" especially cathe's picture with rolls:):);information about upcoming events on cathe tv. I would love questions and answers;)

The quote I love the most is: It's all about how you spend your time under tension. Talking about that time, I love when cathe gets witty at that time, especially in old but goodie programs. What a nice way of bearing the burn!:D

Last edited:
I got mine on Friday and I love it! I almost didn't order it since I keep a workout/eating log anyway and already have a ton of 2014 calendars. But I did anyway. I read the whole thing through as soon as I got it and LOVE the January rotation. I have got to do it at some point. I think I am going to use this calendar to track my fitness for 2014--something I haven't done before (tracked an entire year in one place). I'm starting it a little late, but still the beginning of the year!

January Calendar Rotation

Hi - I saw your question and wanted to let you know that it is available in the Workout Manager. It is different from the one posted in the Rotations Forum and I'm actually following it this month. You can check it out there -

HTH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.