C&W is EASY

R_Lam

Cathlete
I was surprised by that. It was easier than a Firm. I'm not complaining!!! I think she decided not to kill me today.

RE: C&W is EASY

If you want to make it more "intense" up your weight selections by about 5#, that really takes C&W into a whole new ballgame when you use heavy weight! :)
I'm panting like a dog when I use 12#,15# and 20#db

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

No thank you, I'm fine right here. :9 It was NICE not to have my A$$ kicked for once!!!

I really love C&W. The choreography is so much fun. And since the intensity is lower, I get to enjoy it more. BTW, I think the abs are pretty tough though.

I agree with Donna...it CAN be very intense. I use heavier weights and a 10" step and it is tough! Love the ab work!!

Robin

Cardio and Weights is so great in IMAX EXTREME, it fits in SO well!!!
I haven't done Cardio and Weights the actual video yet, but I think it looks so fun!
I like the song "you want this party started right?" and "Somebody's Watching Me"!!
:)

Let me just say, I will be very happy when I can say what you said!!
:9

I have posted on my cardio endurance being really low, and am working on it, but I did C & W yesterday, and I can't possibly get thru it. I find it killer, to me the intensity is very high, and I had to just go do my bun & thigh rocker when I got pooped out on the cardio :) But, something was better than just watching Cathe, right?

I love that tape, I love the moves & the music so much, I would probably choose it every day (it's my only intensity series), but I have to focus on other things to build my endurance up.

One day I will say it's easy though!! maybe :)

I love C&W. I just did it the other day and I got through it no problem but really sweaty. I remember when I first did it about a month ago, I couldn't imagine myself ever getting through this but now I can. I love it, love it. :+

I save C&W for Saturday, my last workout day of the week (I take Sunday off). By Saturday, I'm too tuckered out from getting up so early each morning and working out to try anything more strenuous.

What I love about C&W is the light/heavy weight combo. And I gotta admit, I love the Buttercup song -- so happy, so gay!

Patricia

I can't wait to try it.

I just did Boot Camp last night and am paying for it today. I can't wait to try C&W. I should do it tomorrow. Hopefully, I will have enough rest in between.

mikkame77

RE: I can't wait to try it.

I believe Cathe posted she varied the intensity throughout this series, so I think it was meant to be less intense than some of the others. But, I think this workout is such a blast and I end up very sweaty and red faced afterwards!!!

Danielle :7

OK, for a Cathe video }( in the Intenstiy Series }( Cardio and Weights is real easy, a true breather of a tape. Compared to other instructors NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love C&W - the music is really motivating! And the workout is so much fun! I thought the tape was a little easier than Cathe's normal butt-kicking, but you can definitely up the intensity by adding more power to your moves. Sometimes I do that when I feel I've got a lot of energy that day. I agree about upping the weights, too. That will definitely make it tougher. When I'm really busy, I just do the cardio sections on my dvd. It's so much fun!!!!!! I love that workout. :7

I have a hard time with Cardio..but was so happy that I could actually complete this tape. It was so much fun. I still was sweating like crazy and my face was bright red, but I did it.

I can only make it through about 5 intervals in IMAX 2 and that's it. My daughter(5 yrs) came in while I was doing IMAX2 the other night and said "Mom, I've can't believe how much you are sweating! That's the most I have ever seen you sweat :eek: "

Anyway, I love Cardio and Weights! I hope for more tapes geared toward the "cardio challenged"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.