!!!!!!!! c&t tgiFRIDAY !!!!!!!!

(((Klaudia))) How are you feeling today? How irresponsible of that mom... I can't imagine ever doing that. At least you found out now, you know?

Anyone got big plans for the weekend? I am working all day, then heading to Richmond to spend the night & day tomorrow at my mom's. Chris has to work tomorrow, so Collin and I will spend the day at the pool at my mom's house. Sunday we have church, then we are touring the Family Birthplace at the new hospital, and we have a little league picnic.

Only ten more days of work, and then eleven days of vacation!

Good Morning Girls ! :)

Katie, I'm with you on the TGIF ! :) :)
Lucky you, counting down the days till vacation !

Klaudia, HUGS !!! So sorry for the loss of your friendship, but what on earth got into that woman ??

Angie, happy traveling !

Cardio & ab day and I'm thinking of spinning .

Katie, Nice weekend ahead for you! It'll be Skunkette's debut in a swimsuit! :D

becky, how are your legs from yday???

-
cleaning lady day so i'll take dds out to do sthing fun.

engagement party tmrw pm. sunday is church & a potluck.

must wo tonight - m promised me i would get time! date night as so nice!

Morning again!

Kate, glad you and Mike had a good time!
Becky, happy spinning! Have you been spinning as much?

No workout for me this morning - I had a lot of "catch up" things to do this morning - water flowers, pack lunches, laundry, packing, etc. Between working, driving, and then being at my mom's, a workout is unlikely today. I will eat as much salad today as possible to compensate.

Have a great Friday & weekend! I'll check in from the iPhone!

Last day of school and 5th Grade Graduation for Danica:):( I'm so happy for her but a little sad at the same time. She stayed up late last ngith writing thank you cards to her teachers-very sweet. The ceremony is at 10:30 and school gets out at noon, then Danica has one last class to prep for her dance exam tomorrow morning:eek: I never worked out yesterday-too stressed out. Took the kids to the park and then my neighbor invited us over for dinner which I gladly accepted-I needed the company. I have to see that mom today and I am already anxious-ugh. I have been agonizing and replaying the whole scene in my head wondering if I missed something, if I was in the wrong. I just can't believe this happened. Blah. I'll try to workout this afternoon and do a total body workout, then cardio tomorrow at the cottage and another total body workout on Sunday. No plans for tonight and we're heading up north-rain or shine-tomorrow after Danica's exam:)

Katie, have a great time with your mom! So jealous of your 11 days of vacation-I wish Darrin could get a week!

Becky, I really have NO idea. I saw her on Tuesday in the Target parking lot and on Wednesday afternoon at our aquatic center and we were talking away like we usually do and then this. Sigh. Hope you have a great workout-maybe I should do some KPC? That'll help my stress!

Kate, yay to date night! I'm glad Mike's on board with helping you fit in some "you" time:)

Thanks for all your kind words and hugs. I truly appreciate them. You girls are the best!

Klaudia, YES, I recommend KPC ! I ended up doing it this morning instead of SPIN . I wore my weights gloves and feel like I got a very well rounded workout !! :)
Hugs and good luck today seeing the MEANIE .

Katie, I'm spinning at least once a week, sometimes twice. I'm following FF's summer rotation but often sub the cardio & slip in a spin ! ;)

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! I am glad the week is almost over. Tomorrow we go to my inlaws to celebrate Father's Day and FIL's bday (it was 5/31). He likes combining them since they are so close together. This morning I did Max Interval Plyo and Cardio Abs. It was a good sweaty workout.

Klaudia, I am so sorry about the mean mom yesterday. Don't blame yourself - maybe she is just having a bad week. Go kick, punch and crunch that anxiety away.
Katie, I am so jealous of you sitting by the pool all day tomorrow. Enjoy your trip.
Kate, are you following a rotation? Where are you taking the girls?
Becky, I love KPC - so much fun.

I'm here! Gone all morning - quick trip to ortho & errands, out to lunch. Had my 5yo nephew w/ us too & he'll be with us til dinner.

kl, congrats to your big girl!!! and you too!

Hi ladies! Gosh, it's been so long I don't even know where to start. I haven't been on the computer very much lately so I'm trying to get my life reorganized now that I'm feeling better. I had my u/s on Monday and the little bean actually looks like a little baby! I'm 11 weeks today and my due date is on 12/31/10. Feeling better than the weeks prior but not totally 100% normal yet. Started incorporating weights into my wo's again now that I don't feel like I've been ran over by a truck. I need to go back and read what's been going on with everyone. I promise to check-in more. I'm solo this weekend so don't know how much I'll be on but hoping next week is better before we leave on vacation. Attempting to clean my horribly messy unorganized room today since I've been doing nothing but sleeping the last few weeks if not herding the kids around! Miss you ladies and be back!

hi lisa!! glad you are feeling more like yourself again!

katie, well-deserved vaca for you...i would be counting the days, too =)

kate, sounds like date night was good!

becky, KPC, fun!!!!

klaudia, good luck seeing that other mom... i would have a hard time not giving her a piece of my mind.

colleen, enjoy your ILs!

last night i went back to the gym for spinning and wore my bootie OUT. today was combat class this morning and im actually going to another combat this afternoon. my gym hosts a different class at the lucy store every week -- this week its combat and we get a BL point for attending. send me some don't-spend-money-on-clothes-that-won't-fit-for-long vibes...

eats today
b - banana choc protein smoothie
an enormous skim mocha from pete's... no whip but still, all the sugar cals from that might weigh me down
l - salmon burger on spinach
d - something from the WF salad bar after combat class at the mall

have to weigh in tomorrow because i was too late today. boo!! i better not be retaining water in the morning or seeing yhe after effects of my foot high mocha!!!!

Hey ya'll

Making plans to visit family in NYC next week.

Katie enjoy your weekend. My sis lives in Richmond too.

Becky enjoy your spin. I tried that at the gym and it was hard on my knee.

((Klaudia)) sorry about the stess.

Did my workout solo today and burn over 300 cal. I signed up for a class tomorrow and you know who (lazy girl) will be there so we will see how it goes.

see ya

Today was a day full of errands . Just got home ! I got to Trader Joes, I just love that place !
Am all stocked up with healthy foods, fresh veggies and lean meats for the week . Happy , Happy ! :)

Now it's time to relax for a bit and then get dinner together......what's everybody doing tonight ?

Darn it! I've been in class all day and I'm leaving early to get ready for Girl's Night Out to see Sex and the City 2. Will you all forgive me if I don't do personals again today? I'm such a bad check-in friend lately, but it's only because I'm super busy, which is what I need right now. I'll be back tomorrow!

anne

Hi everyone!

We made it to the beach and vacation is almost over. We are having a great time. I read some last week but the days have been going morning until night until we got to the beach. I will catch up more tonight!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.