Boxing Bootcamp+Legs&Glutes+bonus Abs

BlakKat

Cathlete
This workout is on fire-hot fire!!! Hubby and I absolutely LOVED every second of it! My heart rate never came down for any of it. Since the equipment needed is listed on back of DVD cover, I had everything out and close by so after the boxing segment I only had to pause for a quick minute to move it in place (you only need the loop if you are doing the abs).

Boxing Bootcamp had a nice long warmup and then 3 combos with some cardio blasts in between them. My favorite was combo 1 & 2. At first, combo 2 was a little tricky to get but then I got into it & really enjoyed it-it's one of my all time faves! Absolutely loved all of the blasts-they were so much fun and really kept you breathing hard. Hubby got called to work and had to leave after this segment so it was the perfect amount of time for him to get in a short but intense workout.

Legs & Glutes really worked me hard. It moves pretty fast from one exercise to the next rather than say 3 sets of same exercise although there are tempo changes and multiple sets of pulses, etc. for some which make the layers really add up. There were a few times I had to pause for a rep or two to get the hot flames out of my glutes. It felt like they were burning the whole time. Fave move were the Push Dips!!! Something to work up to to be able to complete all those reps!

Abs-WOW! They were intense. The band made such a difference-I felt it immediately. There are a few moves that are going to take some time to get the hang of. I really liked the bear crawl planks but the ones after that (I think the pistol planks) I couldn't seem to get it right-I only felt it in my legs which were burnt. Again, my heart rate never came down-these are some tough moves and I had to pause for a few! Loved all the new band exercises, the hip lifts & the pike curls at the end!

Another awesome winner of a workout Cathe!!! Aside from it being intense it was so much fun-enjoyed every second of it!!! 10+ stars from these two Catheletes! Can't wait to do it again!

This morning I did Boxing Bootcamp and then Metabolic Conditioning and loved them both. Time flew by. I wasn’t sure about combo 3 in the boxing but ended up really diving in and giving it my all and it grew on me really quick. Looking forward to try the others soon!!!!

This workout is on fire-hot fire!!! Hubby and I absolutely LOVED every second of it! My heart rate never came down for any of it. Since the equipment needed is listed on back of DVD cover, I had everything out and close by so after the boxing segment I only had to pause for a quick minute to move it in place (you only need the loop if you are doing the abs).

Boxing Bootcamp had a nice long warmup and then 3 combos with some cardio blasts in between them. My favorite was combo 1 & 2. At first, combo 2 was a little tricky to get but then I got into it & really enjoyed it-it's one of my all time faves! Absolutely loved all of the blasts-they were so much fun and really kept you breathing hard. Hubby got called to work and had to leave after this segment so it was the perfect amount of time for him to get in a short but intense workout.

Legs & Glutes really worked me hard. It moves pretty fast from one exercise to the next rather than say 3 sets of same exercise although there are tempo changes and multiple sets of pulses, etc. for some which make the layers really add up. There were a few times I had to pause for a rep or two to get the hot flames out of my glutes. It felt like they were burning the whole time. Fave move were the Push Dips!!! Something to work up to to be able to complete all those reps!

Abs-WOW! They were intense. The band made such a difference-I felt it immediately. There are a few moves that are going to take some time to get the hang of. I really liked the bear crawl planks but the ones after that (I think the pistol planks) I couldn't seem to get it right-I only felt it in my legs which were burnt. Again, my heart rate never came down-these are some tough moves and I had to pause for a few! Loved all the new band exercises, the hip lifts & the pike curls at the end!

Another awesome winner of a workout Cathe!!! Aside from it being intense it was so much fun-enjoyed every second of it!!! 10+ stars from these two Catheletes! Can't wait to do it again!

So excited to read your review! Yay
High five to you and your hubby

This morning I did Boxing Bootcamp and then Metabolic Conditioning and loved them both. Time flew by. I wasn’t sure about combo 3 in the boxing but ended up really diving in and giving it my all and it grew on me really quick. Looking forward to try the others soon!!!!

Yes combo three initially has a little moment where you need to process the “step back kick” since I have a tendancy to start my combos moving forward but thought I would change it up this time. Once you get it, it’s a fun challenge.

Thanks, I was thinking about buying this one, tand add to my collection.

Thank you for sharing BlakKat! Can't wait to try them. They sound awesome!!

a

I did this workout today. The leg workout is just 22 minutes long, but my legs were trembling by the end of the workout! And the abs workout is so different. I could not do all the moves - something to work on! Another fantastic Cathe workout!

Yes, there is a lot of punch packed into that 22 minutes. The Bonus Abs give a nice Bonus Burn...heee hee hee he heeee

Really liked this one too!!! I agree about combo 3. I think it will grow on me . The legs/glutes portion works the lower body effectively in a short amount of time. Legs were trembling. Surprisingly I enjoyed the disc exercises as well. Nice change!!! Can’t wait to try others in this series. Thanks Cathe!!!

Really liked this one too!!! I agree about combo 3. I think it will grow on me . The legs/glutes portion works the lower body effectively in a short amount of time. Legs were trembling. Surprisingly I enjoyed the disc exercises as well. Nice change!!! Can’t wait to try others in this series. Thanks Cathe!!!

Great News :)

I did this one last night. I truly enjoyed it. My arms were burning after the warmup. I enjoyed all three combos. I always find them a little tricky the first time through, but I was able to catch on quickly. There was definitely no frustration factor.

I loved, loved, loved the Legs & Glutes workout. My entire lower body was burning. I loved the push dips. They were killer. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to do any, there were the bulgarian split squats. My legs were fried at the end but feel great today. I know I will be using this segment quite a bit.

I didn't have the time to add on the abs, so I will do that tonight. Thanks Cathe for these workouts. I am enjoying them

I did this one last night. I truly enjoyed it. My arms were burning after the warmup. I enjoyed all three combos. I always find them a little tricky the first time through, but I was able to catch on quickly. There was definitely no frustration factor.

I loved, loved, loved the Legs & Glutes workout. My entire lower body was burning. I loved the push dips. They were killer. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to do any, there were the bulgarian split squats. My legs were fried at the end but feel great today. I know I will be using this segment quite a bit.

I didn't have the time to add on the abs, so I will do that tonight. Thanks Cathe for these workouts. I am enjoying them
Is this an on Demand workout or in Cathe Live?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

I too loved the workout but HATED the warmup. ENDLESS punching, too long. But I really enjoyed the combos and how blasts were interspersed with them. Leg work was definitely glute geared.

Did this today. I was gritting my teeth through the legs portion. Short segment but jammed packed and super tough. I like the fact that I was breathing as heavily as I was during the kickbox routine. I was unable to complete the abs section because the covers on my CATHE disks kept coming off. Need new ones.

I think this is my favorite phase of the new Cathe workout experience: reading the reviews and getting caught up in the contagious excitement! (Close second: seeing the video clips.) I got my package yesterday, but will wait for the user guide to be posted so I can do a rotation. :)

A rotation was posted online today for Fit Split.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.