Boxing Bootcamp+Legs&Glutes+bonus Abs

Did this workout today and absolutely loved it. :) Just when I think Cathe can't out do herself... somehow I like each kickboxing workout more than the one before! The three combos are totally awesome - so much fun. Doable on the first try, but I think will stand the test of time doing the workout over and over (which I plan to do!). Brilliant to have blasts at the end of each combo to keep the heart rate up.

Does anyone know if Cathe and crew's gloves are weighted? And if so, how heavy are they? I used my 1 lb. gloves for most of the workout, but had to take out the weights for the blasts as they were so fast paced.

The workout is very time efficient. Love having both cardio and weights packed into a realistic time frame. No dread factor when you know each segment is not too long. The legs and glutes section got me working hard (yes, I was trembling too!) and moves along at a brisk pace with lots of variation to prevent boredom. Great for a quick, surprisingly tough blast to the legs. I was so spent I didn't have it in me to try the scary looking ab bonus! I'll try that tomorrow after a good night's sleep!

I've done the two parts separately and can only salute everyone doing the whole thing through! I'm never going to attempt that! I did the L&G first at the weekend (with abs). It was an absolute killer and I can't imagine doing cardio first. My legs were fried and I did skip a few pulses. I need to feel super strong when I tackle that next.
I tried the Boxing only premix today and loved it. Just the right amount of challenge, love the combos with the blasts in between. That was a surprise as I hadn't previewed. I can imagine doing this one a lot.

I have done just the Boot Camp- Just kickboxing Mix and loved it!!! It's awesome no doubt there. I haven't tried the legs & glutes part yet due to a bit of tight sore muscles, but will do soon can't wait! I love Fit Split, Cathe Rocks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.