Boss Loops Glutes & Corr A+++

I thought a pilates ball might be useful during the leg scissors move, and what do you know, Cathe has them, according to the newsletter, there's new stuff in the shop, and more stretch bands! Hope this means more pilates inspired moves.

I did just the standing & core premix and only used the light band. I have Arena bands and apparently they 2 inches shorter than Cathe's. My medium band is already so heavy that I tried ahead of time to do the deep side lunge and wasn't really able to do it. But with the light band, everything felt great. I also wear my band lower than Cathe. I might look into getting her Loops only later since they are bigger. But I love this workout for lower body and core.

I tried to do this workout today using Arena bands - just couldn't do it. I've done it with the lighter band (grey) and it was fine. Trying to use the medium band (pink), too hard, even higher on the legs and my legs are average, not skinny. I finished the workout using Cathe's bands - lower than where the crew has theirs - and I was happier. I think you will be very happy with the Boss Loops. For me, it makes this DVD more fun to do. I'm glad I got them.

I got the Arena bands 3 yrs ago and I like them for the exercises I use them for.

I tried to do this workout today using Arena bands - just couldn't do it. I've done it with the lighter band (grey) and it was fine. Trying to use the medium band (pink), too hard, even higher on the legs and my legs are average, not skinny. I finished the workout using Cathe's bands - lower than where the crew has theirs - and I was happier. I think you will be very happy with the Boss Loops. For me, it makes this DVD more fun to do. I'm glad I got them.

I got the Arena bands 3 yrs ago and I like them for the exercises I use them for.
I'm going to wait to get them when she has them in her Amazon store. I know it's going to take a while but that means I can save up my rewards point and get them hopefully for free by then. I do live the Arena bands for the floor work but it's just too hard for the standing stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.