Bodybuilding/Sculpting check-in;-)

if it works out as great as I am anticipating. So we'll see!

My guess- its going to be great! I have been one of the lucky ones that the desktop version of workout blender works for. I create my own stuff all the time (I can create more than I can do) and end up loving it all. Sometimes I have to go back and tweak because something back to back doesn't work (ie no time to change equipment or already fried that muscle).

Hi Everyone,

Hello @Svetlana and @sisu . Hope you are both safe and sound.:)

Jodi: @catwoman7631 Which one of cathe spin dvd have you tried out first? --- Hope, for you, it is not cycle sweat;)

Monday: Hiit upper body circuit ICE and Triceps from Ice and Sands total giants.
Tuesday:Sands pha training, premix lower body+ shoulders and Biceps from ICE and total giants.
Wednesday: cycle sweat+Chest.

Happy Thursday everyone.:)

Hi Everyone,

Hello @Svetlana and @sisu . Hope you are both safe and sound.:)

Jodi: @catwoman7631 Which one of cathe spin dvd have you tried out first? --- Hope, for you, it is not cycle sweat;)

Monday: Hiit upper body circuit ICE and Triceps from Ice and Sands total giants.
Tuesday:Sands pha training, premix lower body+ shoulders and Biceps from ICE and total giants.
Wednesday: cycle sweat+Chest.

Happy Thursday everyone.:)

Nathalie, I did Cycle 1 from Cathe Live as my first spin workout. I only have Pedal Power and XTrain Ride right now. Sounds like I'll need to work up to Cycle Sweat!

I finished one round of MetaShred Extreme and I loved it. This is an excellent program and one I will definitely be returning to frequently. I think it will work very well in conjunction with Cathe workouts. I really want to do another round of it but I have too many other workout "To Dos" lined up that I need to get through first. :( Here is my review of it, for those interested: MetaShred Extreme.

Nathalie, I did Cycle 1 from Cathe Live as my first spin workout. I only have Pedal Power and XTrain Ride right now. Sounds like I'll need to work up to Cycle Sweat!

I have completed cycle fit live once ... it was fun as always ;)
Cycle Sweat is the most challenging so far IMO. Cathe's is doing eccentrics drills so you need to be prepared.
She has surprised us with many singles --- Boy I needed my core and glutes engaged has never LOL ;)

Hi Everyone,

Here is what I did since my last check in.

Thursday 17/02 Prs#2.
Friday 18/02 Body max cardio segment.
Sat 19/02 Low impact challenge, Sunday Rest.

Last week and this week, I am on RwH rotation.

• Monday: RwH LIHI legs
  • Tuesday: RwH LIHI Back, Bicep and shoulders
  • Wednesday:Mobility Rx
  • Thursday: RwH LIHI chest, triceps and shoulders.
  • Friday: RwH plyo Hiit 2
  • Sat: off
  • Sund RwH Hiit circuit upper body.
Wish you all a good week:)

Still doing a body part/day, but today I did a KB circuit consisting of kb swings 4x30, gob squats 4x20, single leg calf raises 4x25, then an a circuit crunches 3x50, seated knee ins 3x25 and cable crunches 3x30. I finished with 1x35 pushups, 1x12 strict press and 1x12 chin ups........It was a great w/o for me, those kb swings really torture me, but great cardio. Enjoy the weekend!

I have to share and gush. I have created nearly 30 workout blender workouts and I finally started doing them on Monday. OMG. I am in heaven. These are the workouts I have always dreamed of--all mine now! What is the point of ever doing anything else? Seriously? Cathe is the best of the best and when you can take the very best workouts and restructure them to be perfect for YOU--every move you love, in one workout (or 30 workouts....) hold cow! It will take me through mid-April to get through everything I have created but so far I am seriously--in workout HEAVEN.

Jen, that is awesome! Glad you are enjoying the blender!

I finished your Live Rotation #2 and today I started #1. I'm trying not to repeat any workouts so I've tweaked it by plugging in ones I haven't done yet. Thanks so much for putting them together!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.