Bodybuilding/Sculpting check-in;-)

I am on Meso3 week 2 now. I had serious DOMS last week. I even had DOMS on my triceps.
It does not happen often.:);)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all fine and enjoying your workout. I will need to redo my week2 meso 3.
Reason being I stopped after chest session last week. I accidently stressed my left shoulders descending too low while bench pressing.
It was really painful but now I am determined to complete meso 3. I did cardio such as cycle max, low impact challenge and PRS#1.
Then I just rested and stretched. off to get some work in. Will check in later.:)

Hi Everyone,

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Today I managed to get some work in STS#28 Back an chest plus ICE RSK main program no blast.

My shoulder feels better now and is still in need of some care!
I had to take easy on incline chest fly mainly. Had a great pump though:):)

This has been a deload week for me, light and laughable, but needed me thinks!! Hadn't had one for awhile and I know rest is good. Hope everyone is well!

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?

Here is my check in:

Wednesday:Rest
Thursday STS Plyo# disc 26
Friday: Tabatacise# Forgot how this is tough!
Saturday: STS Sh,Bic et Tric#disc30
Sunday: Rest

I heard the discussion on tri doms, and I really had a sore couple of days of them from, of all things, dumbbell pullovers! I did these Tues for lats and it really left my tris sore (not sure real effective for lats?) I hadn't really done these in awhile, but I think the stretching of the triceps was the issue rather than contraction! May include on arm day! Have a great one Ladies!

@tslop49 Interesting observation Tom, I tend to aim for both while working triceps. I love it!:)

Hope you and everyone else had a great memorial week end:)

I am off my deload week and yesterday was chest and I hit it pretty hard, 12 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of inclined bench and 1 long burnout set of dumbbell incline and a long set of pushups. Today was back and it consisted of 6x10 lat pulldowns, 5 sets of deadlift and 3x10 dumbbell rows. Have a great week everyone!

Wow, time flies. I've completed week 3 of Meso 2 and i did LI sweat Cardio 1 and TurboFire 30 for my cardio days. It's hard to believe
that Meso 2 is almost over. Proud of my self for being consistent. I've done STS before but i didn't complete Meso 3. My goal this time is to
see it through. Have a great week.

Hi Everyone, just saying hi!! This morning I did RWH Lower body, I need to get back into some serious weight training vs metabolic conditioning, someone said my legs looked skinny yesterday.. I didn't like that!!! Plus I've noticed I've lost some weight, I'm small and I know it was some muscle, as much as I know about nutrition, I know I wasn't replenishing well after my workouts the past couple of weeks.. eek.. the last thing you want to do is lose muscle. but I'm on it!!!! No skinny remarks here!!!! :)

I taught my very first class on hormones and nutrition... there was about 22 ladies... man, I've never spoke for longer than a couple of minutes in front of a crowd like that.. I was freaking nervous!! But I did it!! I am through the level 2 course, but have yet to study and take the exam, I fell behind.... Life happens, right?

Hope everyone is doing well!! I miss checking in every day, will try to get more regular again!!

Good Morning All! I got home really late Sunday (Monday actually) so delayed w/o 1 day. Today was chest, 10 sets flat bench, 3 sets incline, 2 sets of cable crunches and a burnout set of pushups. Have a great week everyone! Dawn, I'm with you on the skinny thing...some people use that as a compliment!! Sounds like a great turnout for the course, glad you survived!

Hey Tom, yea, I know.... before I realized what that could mean I use to compliment one of my friends that way too.. then to realize she struggled with trying to put on muscle.. I never said it again to her! :)

This morning was just stretching for me, I was doing some back extensions last week after not doing them in forever, my midback has been crazy sore since and today I started to do one of Cathe's workouts that start with a squat press.. must have been too tight and I felt something click/pop and that was it for me this morning... grrrr... hoping nothing major, but of course I'm dealing with a major muscle spasm now.. crappity crap crap crap!!!!

Might be visiting my chiro later today..

Have a good day all!!

Happy Wed All! Today was back and I did 6x10 pulldowns, 6 sets of deadlifts evenly divided between sumo and conventional, 3x8 dumbbell rows and 7 minutes of planks, alternating front and side. Hope all is well with all!

I've completed Meso 2 and I am exhausted. I wasn't able to do the back workout this week, too tired, but i did do the chest and legs dvd. That chest workout really exhaust me. I honestly just really started cleaning up my diet in the past 2 weeks so my results haven't been that great. However, my arms, chest and shoulders are more defined, my butt is sitting much higher. Not seeing much in my back and not sure about the legs. I also didn't really do too much cardio, too tired after 3 days of STS, plus I work long hours so i know that contributes to my fatigue. Mostly just 2 days of cardio. I will enjoy my recovery week and get in some low impact cardio.

Hi everyone! I did legs Thursday, bench squats, static lunges, barbell calf raises etc and yesterday was shoulders, 11 sets of strict press, 2x10 side laterals, 2x10 rear delt flys, 2x10 front raises, Today was arms and I changed things up a little doing 3 sets of tri/ 3 sets bi. skullcrushers /dumbbell curl, tri pushdown/ hammer curl, kickback/ conc curl. Then bicep isos and light dumbbell curls as finishers and 2 sets of diamond pushups, I finished the w/o with 2 sets of cable crunches. Healing 11, I found it hard to do cardio with sts too,( of course I am always looking for an excuse to miss cardio), but all those heavy sets require rest to recover and cardio is NOT rest for me!! Congrats for "hanging with it" despite a heavy work schedule!

Hi everyone! I did legs Thursday, bench squats, static lunges, barbell calf raises etc and yesterday was shoulders, 11 sets of strict press, 2x10 side laterals, 2x10 rear delt flys, 2x10 front raises, Today was arms and I changed things up a little doing 3 sets of tri/ 3 sets bi. skullcrushers /dumbbell curl, tri pushdown/ hammer curl, kickback/ conc curl. Then bicep isos and light dumbbell curls as finishers and 2 sets of diamond pushups, I finished the w/o with 2 sets of cable crunches. Healing 11, I found it hard to do cardio with sts too,( of course I am always looking for an excuse to miss cardio), but all those heavy sets require rest to recover and cardio is NOT rest for me!! Congrats for "hanging with it" despite a heavy work schedule!

Thanks for the encouragement. Glad to hear I'm not the only one missing the cardio sessions. I find STS to be exhausting and I definitely needed the rest. I'm glad this is recovery week.

I taught my very first class on hormones and nutrition... there was about 22 ladies... man, I've never spoke for longer than a couple of minutes in front of a crowd like that.. I was freaking nervous!! But I did it!! I am through the level 2 course, but have yet to study and take the exam, I fell behind.... Life happens, right?

Congratulation on your first class. I know what it feels like doing the first presentation. My first ever was while being a member of bookkeeper
organisation, I had to deliver a presentation to fellow member. It was about planning, organising and monitoring creditors part
of a company accounting. First 5 minutes were the most nerve-wracking but I was fine afterwards:)

Hey Tom, yea, I know.... before I realized what that could mean I use to compliment one of my friends that way too.. then to realize she struggled with trying to put on muscle.. I never said it again to her! :)

Oh, I never use that as a compliment. In Europe I don't think it is perceived as a compliment:rolleyes::cool:

@dawn9222 Wish you the best regaining your muscles:)

How are you all ladies,

Today workout was Total Metabolic from ICE Series. including Blast and stretch.
I finished Meso 3.

Because my rotator cuff is still painful, I will take 3 to 4 weeks before resuming pure lifting. I am bummed!
At the end of this month, I am having a MRI on my shoulders. Hoping my shoulder heals itself up.:mad::mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.