Body Max, MIS, Power Hour DVD

JannaL

Cathlete
I'm contemplating purchasing this DVD. I have all of Cathe's other DVD's (except Slow and Heavy Series).
Does anyone use these DVD's on a regular basis? Are they work-outs that are a must have and you just can't live without?

Thanks

Janna

I just bought this DVD and Love it these are favorites of mine I did body max Monday and it is a great workout. I kind of forgot about it seemed top have borrowed my VHs tape and no one is giving it back My MIS tape actually wore out I used it so much I like this cuz it is a whole body workout which can easily be broke up into lower body 1 day and upper the next the moves are not all mixed together or it can be done in 1 day w/out spending too much time exercising the whole tape is less then an hour a believe I am new to Power hour have done only once even though I have the VHS but I really enjoyed it it is a good one to mix w/ MIS
I hope this helps you and I also bought the terminater DVD and LOVE it have done the Vipor so far tough but fun and goes by fast even though long workout I have all of Cathe VHs am just now going to start buying DVDs really love all the options and No FF or REW to wait for.
Lisa

I would say you must get this one because it is an great all over workout. I just did Bodymax today not the upper body part and it really kick my but.

Hi Janna,

I'd have to say that all 3 workouts really are a "must have" for their own special qualities.

There are so many different ways to use BodyMax it makes BodyMax a "must!" You can go for the total 90min package, break it down to an hour with just the leg circuits and upper body, or pair the upper body and leg circuits seperately with other workouts.

PowerHour is a "must" for me because I enjoy barbell workouts, there are some db's thrown in but its primarily a barbell workout and a great endurance workout!

MIS is just a really great total body workout. You can lighten up or heavy up as needed. The pace is just right for either.

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Thanks for your input. I love this forum for that reason!!
I think I'm now officially sold on the DVD.
All of you should get some sort of commission!!

Thanks again!

Janna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.