Body Max 2 - whoa!

Stebby

Cathlete
I've been punching up my workouts the past couple of months and decided to try to do Body Max 2 in its entirety this morning. Wow, now that's a workout. I did pretty well & kept up with all the cardio segments which were pretty fun. When I got to the blasts I had to take short breaks between them all. I had no trouble with the upper body section. I ended up wimping out on the abs (didn't do them at all) because I'm not recovered from my Core Max segment the other day - so I went right to the stretch. I hadn't done this one in awhile and I'm really glad I did!

Has anyone else done Body Max 2 recently? How did you feel the next day?

Stebby

I have not done this workout as in in a long time. I usually go with a premix because of time. My favorite is cardio and weights. Now you have inspired me. Next Sunday it is BM 2 all out. Let us know how you feel tomorrow! ;)

Kristin

I've been kicking up my workouts this month too....gonna have to pull out BM2 and do it as is too....I get so into premixes that I sometimes forget that a few workouts out there kick butt as-is. Now off to do B&G!!

Body Max

I did the original on Saturday-it's an oldie but a killer. The cardio portion is easy to follow but tough to do and the weights are fun and go by pretty quickly. I love BM2, also, but do a lot of the pre-mixes and Cardio Fusion, so I picked BM1 for a change up. Love them both!

did BM2 today. Figured I could get in a long workout due to the fact that the snow was keeping me home today anyway. I feel great. This one is definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks for reminding me about how good this one is when done in its entirety.

Kristin

I bought this one pretty recently too, and yeah, it's quite intense - love it! I was so pleased that I couldn't even complete the two cardio portions the first couple gos - it gave me something to work up to!

I've had bodymax2 for over a year now and I just did it last Monday, and for the first time ever I did not have to take any extra breaks, I was pretty proud of myself. It is a very tough workout and it leaves you "finished" when you are done! I love this one and the first bodymax too!

I'm so glad I read this because now I'm going to purchase BM 2. I've been trying to decide which video to get next and now I know. Thanks!

I agree this is one tuff workout! I've put off the firm and finally decided to go all cathe and up my workouts and I see a difference in strenght,endurance and body changes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.