Body Blast Videos Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the videos have arrived at 3pm and are at my side right now. The bad news is that I have just previewed them and there are some sound problems on all of them but Kick, Punch, & Crunch. What I mean by that is that the ratio of my voice to the music is very off and almost impossible to hear my instruction clearly. I am HUGELY disappointed regarding this matter. We took every measure we could think of to avoid any problems and this is just VERY disturbing. Nonetheless, we must fix this problem before sending them out and have already scheduled a meeting to reslove this. If it is any small consolation, we plan on mailing out Kick, Punch, and Crunch immediately to all of those who have ordered it to atleast carry you over until we correct the problem. We greatly apologize and will keep you updated as to the status of the correction. Tomorrow morning packaging will begin and we will update you as to how far in the shipping process we get by late afternoon. Until then, let me not waste any time and begin the set up for packaging so we are ready to start bright and early. So sorry for the disappointing news!

Cathe

Well, this is disappointing for sure . . .:(

But we understand your dedication to resolving this problem so that we will receive a quality product. :)

Thank you for the update Cathe. I sure am glad I ordered the VHS of Kick, Punch & Crunch!

Does this sound issue affect the production of the DVD's?

Oh Cathe!

I am so sorry that this did not go well for you. I feel so bad for you guys! I am sure that most everybody out here appreciates your hard work and diligence. I personally wanted to thank you for the update (bad or good). You are truly my hero regardless!!!!

Try to have a good day!

Melissa in Paragonah UTAH
:)

No, this will not affect the DVDs. The problem we're having is the music level on the videos is too high and you can not hear Cathe clearly. This can easily be corrected for the DVDs, but it will require new masters and another production run for the affected videos.

Cathe, your videos are worth the wait!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your updating us, and wanting to provide us with a QUALITY product!!! I have had experiences in the past with other instructors who don't seem to care their tapes are of very poor quality - they would rather just get them out there, so it speaks to your professionalism and dedication that you want these to be as near perfect as is humanly possible before you send them out!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol

Thank you Cathe. I sincerely appreciate your dedication to excellence with your products and feel it is worth the wait.

Thank you again and so sorry for this mishap you're dealing with. Also, thank you for letting us know right away! It is much appreciated.

:D Thanks for the update Cathe! I was wondering if you received the videos today! I am sure this is very disappointing for you! You are always thinking of your fans by sending out the Kick, Punch and Crunch (just a teaser huh, not by choice though) and it truly shows by not sending out less than first rate quality videos! That's why you are #1 in my book! Again, I want to thank you for sending out the Kick, Punch and Crunch and I will patiently wait no matter how long it takes for the rest! ;)

I want to add that I really appreciate everyones supportive nature at a time that I know you are feeling such great disappointment. We too are STRONGLY bothered by this and are doing everything possible to correct this. Again, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Oh Cathe~I am so sorry. I can't imagine the disappointment and stress you must be feeling. Thank you for always thinking of US and I hope and pray it will all be corrected quickly for your sake, not ours. Thank you for the update so quickly after your sadness.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

No disappointment at all. Big hugs to you, Cathe, and everyone else for working your hineys off!! ((((((Cathe, SNM))))))

Hollie

On the one hand, it's horrible that this has happened, and that video buyers have to wait even longer than they planned. On the other hand, your concern about this problem, and your dedication to turning out an A-one, top-of-the-line product speaks so highly of you and your company. There are others who would have probably said "it's good enough, let's send it out".

Will videos and DVD's come out about the same time, then?

One consolation for video buyers: luckily you'll be getting the kickboxing video soon, so you can work off your frustrations!

Thank you, Cathe, I am sorry for such disappointing news, but elated that at least one of the new videos will be coming soon. :) And, from my post earlier on "which one will you start with", the Kick, Punch and Crunch was by far the favorite. :)

Thanks again, Cathe, you truly are the best!

Cheers, Marcia :)

Dear Cathe,

We anxiously await your new series! Your workouts are the BEST, and definitely worth waiting for!!! Thank you for always supplying us with awesome workouts and quality products. You are the best!!

:) :)

I agree with Hollie, no disappointment here. We have already been very lucky this year to get 12 new workouts from Cathe.
Lisa

Hey Cathe...WE LOVE YA!!

Thanks to you for not sending out inferior products.

Anyway, I need the extra time to get in shape for the workouts anyway! :+ :+ :+ :+ :p

Hey Cathe,

thanks a lot for the updates. I sure hope this doesn't come out of your pocket. I hope its something that the duplicator has to cover!

Thanks for being the best!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.