Body Blast Videos Update

Personally, I'd be happy to wait a little longer for a top quality product :) Hats off to you Cathe and staff for not shrugging your shoulders and sending out sub-standard tapes!

Cathe,

I'm so sorry you and Chris and crew are having to go through this. I believe you folks truly are more upset than we are, you poor things! I know this is terribly disappointing to you for many reasons, but please don't worry too much about us. I know we are just like fidgety children who can't wait for Santa, but the truth is that we've all got other Cathe favorites on hand to keep us jumping and pumping until we get the new videos. So you guys take all the time you need to make these latest gems exactly the way you want them to be, and please try not to lose any sleep over the delays or -- for sure -- over your impatient but adoring fans!:)

http://e4u.deltait.com.au/sport/sport23.gif Kathy S.

Thanks for the update! Nothing is ever easy, is it?

Am looking forward to Kick Punch and Crunch vid!

A-Jock

Cathe,

I am so sorry that you guys have to go through this! I am sure it is very frustrating for you! I so appreciate your hard work and efforts. Thanks for the update and the Kick, Punch and Crunch to tide us over! :7

Linda

Thanks for the update! I'm just fine with it- keep up the good work. Disappointments like this happen- I'm glad for the way you handle them!

Take it easy-
Fondly, Connie

I'm sorry to hear about this setback for you and your crew, but I'm so impressed with how you are handling it. Going through the extra work of sending out KPC for your fans is such a wonderful gesture. Obviously, people must realize that it would be MUCH easier, less stressful and costly to just wait until everything was ready to ship at once. But NOOOOOO...not our Cathe...you are never one to take the easy way out.

You continue to amaze me with your professionalism and graciousness. You are a total gem!

Good luck with everything. I still think it's kinda fun that I'm waiting for the arrival of my baby boy and my Body Blast DVD's around the same time. Maybe I can preview some of them when I'm awake in the middle of the night for feedings.

Looking forward to getting back in shape with you!

Cathe and SNM:

We Understand!!! I'm just thankful you make such AWESOME workouts and are sooo dedicated! As someone already said....We Love Ya!!

Sami

I'm more disappointed that you have to go through this when you probably thought you'd had smooth sailing with this project. I'd rather have the videos be perfect and wait longer. No big deal. Although I have to admit I LOVE loud music ;-) (which is why I'm thrilled with the new option on the DVDs). Good luck!

That has to be a HUGE PAIN and double the work to have to mail out one video. I personally do not mind waiting for the whole package whenever it is ready.

Thanks.

Hey Cathe and SNM!
Don't worry about it! This definitely was an unforseen glitch and is totally understandable!!!
Hey, here is a stupid question...what does the production company do with the bad tapes? Do they just have to destroy them all?
I think you guys should get some kind of refund since the sound quality is so bad!!! How disappointing!!!

Sometimes I think the anticipation is almost as fun as doing the actual new videos!! :):9

Oh Cathe I feel so bad for you. You must have been so upset. AT least everyone is being very supportive and understanding, that is a huge bonus!
I just had to say that to let eveyone know they are being great about this. I wish the customers that I deal with would be that cool all the time!:7

No worries Cathe, the VHS's will be worth the wait ! :D I look forward to getting Kick, Punch and Crunch !

Anna :)

I ordered the DVD's, but to all you lucky ducks that ordered the VHS can you believe how cool Cathe and SNM are to go ahead and send the one great tape so that you don't have to wait on them all! I can't help but wonder how many other companies would wait until they shipped all of them at once to save on handling and shipping. There they go again.....GREAT SERVICE!!

Sami

Oh no!

Just dawned on me by a few of your comments~I THOUGHT it was just the master copy that Cathe was previewing, but then realized she is ready to send out the K,P&C right away, so that means that ALL our vids are defective. Now, I feel worse for her. Oh gosh Cathe, please don't worry about it taking EXTRA time. We truly understand.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.