BLOOPERS, OUTTAKES - WHERE ARE THEY??

niecie2k

Cathe,
I don't know how often you get asked this but I NEED to see some bloopers. I watch you guys do these crazy hard workouts so perfectly and I say to myself, "no way - there's no way they didn't trip a million times doing that - there's no way that was done so perfectly..........." and I have to say, watching you guys do these killer videos so flawlessly discourages me a bit. I have to see some bloopers - some outtakes - some mistakes!! This way I can feel a little bit better when I don't do it so perfectly. Do you presently have these anywhere?? Christi puts them at the end of her workouts.
Denise Berger

i know this is the ASK CATHE section.... but i just want to add that i'd love to see bloopers! either added in as an extra feature... or included in the credits.... or even as a separate dvd... i'll be it would be a best seller as long as it was reasonably priced!!!!!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Do you guys really think there are many? I don't.

And the ones there are would probably be rather boring.
More interesting might be 'behind the scenes' footage.

I vote for behind the scenes footage and bloopers. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

I know Cathe and SNM had to omit the warm up from that super tough premix from B&G so there'd be enough room for it on the DVD. I'd hate to lose out on premixes or quality of picture to make room for bloopers. Just one person's opinion...

I think I agree with Kathryn. Cathe and her team do a lot of planning and rehearsing - not to mention that they have been together a long time now and are experts at making videos. Sometimes things that you could consider "bloopers" are left in the final version - e.g. where Cathe says "outer body experience" instead of "out of body experience". I seem to remember a thread about these types of things from a couple of years back?

Stebby

I'd actually like to see bloopers/outtakes as well. Perhaps they could be featured on the website similar to how we preview video clips or something to that effect. Something about seeing bloopers makes a person seem more human or something. :)

Carolyn

>I think I agree with Kathryn. Cathe and her team do a lot of
>planning and rehearsing - not to mention that they have been
>together a long time now and are experts at making videos.
>Sometimes things that you could consider "bloopers" are left
>in the final version - e.g. where Cathe says "outer body
>experience" instead of "out of body experience". I seem to
>remember a thread about these types of things from a couple of
>years back?

IMHO, saying "outter body experience" instead of "out of body" isn't a blooper--it's just something silly that Cathe said. If they had wanted to take that out, they could have just edited out her vocals from that sentence (like they do lots of times--you can see Cathe's mouth moving, but the noise is removed). An outtake or blooper would be something that they had to stop the track for and stop filming. It would be so fun to see some behind the scenes footage or some outtakes where they had to "cut" and then start back up. No one's perfect--I'm sure there are lots of mistakes made during filming. Why do you think it takes up to 12 hours to film a one hour workout?

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Some bloopers make it in: Cedie nearly crashes into Cathe during one of the hi-lo sections of SJ&P (Cedie sashays forward instead of the to the side). I think Hope(?) is on the wrong leg for the CTX Kickbox backward lunges and she has to switch legs. Jai has the wrong number of risers in one of the 4DS wt segments and notices but doesn't have time to fix it before Cathe starts the wt work. It shows they're human and they can't rewind Cathe like I can with my all powerful remote control!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.