Bloopers included in HC?

scm

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I was wondering if you decided to include bloopers in any of the HC DVD's. You mentioned it might be something to consider. I'm not much of a blooper fan, but it might be funny to see you and crew do something I might do at home, like roll off the stabilty ball or something. hahaha
Susan C.M.

I'm really happy to see that even you and your crew rolled off the ball. To date, I've only been able to do 4 "pikes" before my feet fall off the ball. I used the term pikes loosely as I can't do a full pike; however, my core certainly feels it!

Lorrayne

Lorrayne,
I was proud of myself for doing 2 pikes the other day before the ball went flying out from under me-LOL!!!

catherine

I fell off my ball the other day & wasn't even doing anything hard! FWUMP! to the floor...cats flying, knickknacks rattling. LOL

I would LOVE to see some bloopers someday...maybe next time?

Ruth:)

The first time I tried pikes I couldn't stay ON the ball. I laughed so hard I must have got some core training :p I can only imagine how funny I looked!! The thought of that still makes me chuckle.

I would love to see Bloopers someday. FUN! Has anyone almost gone so high on a pike that you ALMOST kept going right on over? I have done that a few times. Boy, talk about tightening the core to keep one still! I can pretty much do the pikes now but have trouble when she lifts the leg and holds it off the ball and then switches to the other leg. Sometimes I can do it, sometimes, not! I can HARDLY wait to see what surprises Cathe has in store this series. Ohhhh boy! She's gonna get us gooood!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

i would like to see the bloopers. Cristhi Taylor has bloopers in her dvd and they are funny.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Shoot, I cracked up laughing the other day in an Ab add-on that uses the balls, when Cathe says "take out your balls and have a seat on them."

wuahhahahaha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.