Best Wedding Entrance Ever!

OMG! I cried, too! It was so genuinely joyful and fun...I wish I knew them :D So many weddings are about appearances and making things look 'just so', but this one seems so full of happiness and celebration. And it wasn't just about making the bride look good, it was all of their friends having a good time with them, everyone participating...

<sigh> I wish more young couples had that kind of attitude...

I'm CRYING TOOOOOOOOO! I'm late to pick up my kids because I HAD to watch it 3 times!!! How much fun was that??? Thanks for sharing.

Gayle

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who teared up. I thought they looked like a fun couple - and I agree with the others. These kinds of entrances, and first dances and all that are just so much more fun and give you a great idea of who the couple actually is. I love them!

Wow! That did look like a blast. Even Grandma in the front was clapping along with the music. That's one you just can't forget.

That was the best! Everyone was having a great time! You could feel the love that's what made US teary eyed. Good Job.
Thanks for posting. I, too passed it along.:D

Thanks for posting that. I couldn't stop smiling! Now THAT is what a wedding should be about! Fun! Fun!!!! Fun!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.