Beachbody 21 Day Fix

I have the program and in the book, no one is to eat less than 1,200 calories. If your number is less, you are to round up to the 1,200-1,499 range. Also the calorie burn is based on 30 minutes of exercise, so if you exercise closer to an hour, you might want to increase the number. I'm too active to be in the 1,200-,1499 range, so bumped up and doing better. Our group is on day 4.

Hope this helps!
Lisa

I got mine yesterday...there are actually 8 30 minute workouts, :) ( you get a bonus Plyo workout if you order through a coach), plus a 10 minute Ab workout. I previewed some of them and will start Sunday.

I need to study the food part a bit, not sure if I will do it as written or not. I like the book you get that gives a variety of suggested meals, recipes etc.

Where is your group?

I'm in PA. We check in daily via FB, so that's motivating and holding me accountable. The first 2 mornings I tried to have my morning coffee without cream and sugar. YUCK, I'm not that big of a coffee drinker as it is. I measure my creamer, always have, so that's my little cheat.

Lisa

Thanks. The link works for me. According to the spreadsheet salmon would fall under fish (protein 3/4 cup serving) but I feel like it should also count as oil (in my opinion). I'm not sure if the guide explains this better. Maybe someone with the program can clear this up.

Does anyone. know when the program is coming off of back order? I ordered mine on APR 2 and I read on BB site that they should begin to ship apr 12 but for some reason I find that hard to believe.

Hi,

I got mine last week. I thought it would be a longer wait, so I am sure yours will be coming soon. I ordered on 3/25. It took about a week for mine to get here.

Hi,

I am on Day 4, lost 1.8 pounds since Sunday. I am sure this is water, but hey. I'll take it! :). I did Lower Body Fix this morning. This was a good one, you can make it as tough or easy as you want just by upping the weights. Good lower body moves. My workouts will be a little off, since I am only doing 5 per week, not doing Yoga..( hate Yoga) so I will just keep doing them in order and repeat.

Hi,

I am on Day 4, lost 1.8 pounds since Sunday. I am sure this is water, but hey. I'll take it! :). I did Lower Body Fix this morning. This was a good one, you can make it as tough or easy as you want just by upping the weights. Good lower body moves. My workouts will be a little off, since I am only doing 5 per week, not doing Yoga..( hate Yoga) so I will just keep doing them in order and repeat.

Deb, congratulations on your weight loss! I am glad you like the lower body workout. You should give the yoga a try. Who knows…you may like it. I love the yoga and Pilates workouts in P90X3. They both a very tough.It's doing a lot for my core;)

I am so anxious to start this program but I have not received my basic kit yet. No shipping notice and my CC hasn't been charged yet.
I think I can swing the nutrition aspect of it. Thanks to you all for your helpful links I was able to figure out my caloric intake and how many containers I am allowed, how big they are, and what each color stands for as well as some of the foods that are allowed.
I was able to also find the work rotation too but I dont know what type of work outs they are. I know obviously what the Upper/Lower body workouts are along with the pilates and yoga ones but I know their are 3 other cardio's which are Dirty Thirty, Cardio Fix, and total body something...Are they all metabolic workouts or regular cardio workouts?
Thanks again your ladies are the best...:) I have other various workouts I can sub in the meantime while I wait patiently......

Well I lost 7 lbs in four weeks doing 21 Day Fix. I followed the program, doubled up on some days and watched my portions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.