bargain shoppers

igglesfan

Cathlete
Hi all! This goes along the lines of the cheap tricks thread. I headed over to the local Target yesterday(I live in Syracuse, NY) and they had so much on clearance. They are changing seasons so they are getting rid of a ton of stuff. I got my 2 little ones school supplies for the remainder of the year and next year for $5. Basically everything from lined paper, pens, folders, scissors, etc., nothing was over $.25. They also had towels and bathroom accesories. Oh, and my best buy, don't laugh, were 8lb weights for $2 each, yoga mat for $3 and a scale that measure body fat that was originally $100 for $17! I hope you all can get some good buys if you head out. I get very excited when I get a good bargain, I know I'm a dork. But in this economy, I have to pinch every penny we have. Have a great day!

Well...

In theory, I love Target bargains. But... I always end up spending too much money in there!!! :eek: I was there the other day and did really well, found some of the Champion brand clothes for my 9yo on clearance (who literally lives in their shorts, t-shirts, and active style pants). So I was happy about that! I just have to stick to the list and not buy any extras!! ;)

For $2 I would get the 8lb weights too!!! Great deals you got. Some of those would make great Christmas gifts.
I'm also in upstae New York but farther south than you - about 3 hours maybe (near Corning).

Good job on the bargain shopping!!

Jess I actually went there for clothes for my DS and walked out with school supplies and workout gear! I have trouble sticking to the list but I'm set for next year. Now if my son would stop growing! I swear he grew overnight. Everything I just bought him a month ago does not fit him:(
Tami, I love the little chocolate lab in your avatar! We were looking for a chocolate lab a couple of months ago but we came home with a yellow little ball of fire:)

Jess I actually went there for clothes for my DS and walked out with school supplies and workout gear! I have trouble sticking to the list but I'm set for next year. Now if my son would stop growing! I swear he grew overnight. Everything I just bought him a month ago does not fit him:(

My 9yo too!! I swear, she's catching up to me! And why do ALL of my kids seem to outgrow their shoes at the same time??? :rolleyes:

I was just at Target this morning. DD's (new) backpack already split the zipper. Poor thing has to carry so many heavy books. So I was happy to find some very nice bookbags on clearance. Yay!

"You can't get pregnant or chlamydia from Target, and even if Target could do those things, you'd be in the perfect place. Why? Because Target has a crazy cute supply of baby clothes and baby furniture as well as a pharmacy."

:eek: :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.