Band with Order?

slenamond

Cathlete
I thought a band was suppose to come with the new series. Did I remember wrong? Mine didn't have a band.

Can someone please answer...

Thanks,
Sharon

From what I understood, the bands they use in travelfit can be ordered when they are in stock. But they don't come with the dvd.

Sharon, I was thinking the same thing...

A few series ago she offered that....so maybe we're just confusing past offer? :eek:

Actually it is the Travel Fit DVD that came free with your pre-order, not a band. A much better deal. Surely everybody has a band by now! I've got like 10.
Beth

Absolutely agreed, although you'll need to get a new band. The one they use is much longer than traditional ones.

Absolutely agreed, although you'll need to get a new band. The one they use is much longer than traditional ones.

It is?? Oh, I thought it was just a regular 6' band. At least that's I used when i did TF the other day & it seemed to work fine...

I hope not. I already have like 10 bands and most of them are 6' which it appears the ones in travel fit are. I thought the only difference was that they were "stretchier?

I think Cathe meant that they were stretchier than the FBC ones she sells (those are pretty stiff & imo not very comforable to hold) -- more like DynaBands. At least that is my understanding...

I used my trusty purple DynaBand 6' & it was fine. I probably will still need a new one soon anyway as the Dynabands get too strecthy over time (I've even had a couple break after alot of use!) But, still like them the best, maybe I'll move up to the silver one next time.

That's right, Beth! Now I remember! It was the DVD that was free....and a great deal. :D

I have very many bands...and can't find the green one that came with a bundle a few years back....but I do have a purple one from Amy Bento's 10 minute solutions...and I used that with video & it worked great!!!

It does appear that the yellow on Cathe used is longer (and stretchier) than the green one I had before.

It suprises me that she's not selling the yellow ones yet...she's losing out on alot of $ b/c I'm sure many people would just buy it since they are relatively inexpensive & it'd be the EXACT one she used. :)

Rose or anyone, can you point out a website (or PM it to me), that carries a band that will work well with Travel Fit. I need to get one ASAP. I can't wait for SNM to get them in stock, plus I don't want to pay the high shipping fee. Thanks :)

> Iris_g1 wrote:
> Rose or anyone, can you point out a website (or PM it to me), that
>carries a band that will work well with Travel Fit. I need to get one ASAP. I
>can't wait for SNM to get them in stock, plus I don't want to pay the high
>shipping fee. Thanks

I get my bands from Fitness Wholesale's website:

http://www.fwonline.com/dbcutlong.htm

I recommend the 6 foot Green (medium resistance) or Purple (heavy resistance) bands for this workout. I have a Silver (extra heavy resistance) band as well, but don't think it has enough stretchiness for most of the exercises.

I always order 2, because they eventually get too stretched out from normal wear and tear/repeated use, and have actually snapped on me in the middle of a workout. That way, I have a "back-up" on hand so that I can continue the workout if that happens.

Kira

Band replacement-for Travel Fit

So, I broke my band during Travel Fit the other day..it was on its way out so this did it in! I have other bands but they either aren't long enough or are stretchy enough for my dvd workout:eek:

Does anyone know if Cathe's current available bands will do the trick? I want to place an order for another item and want to get the bands too if they will work.

Thanks for any input you have.

So, I broke my band during Travel Fit the other day..it was on its way out so this did it in! I have other bands but they either aren't long enough or are stretchy enough for my dvd workout:eek:

Does anyone know if Cathe's current available bands will do the trick? I want to place an order for another item and want to get the bands too if they will work.

I'm pretty sure they are still waiting on the travel fit bands to come in (the ones from the dvd). The bands they sell right now are not stretchy enough. I guess that's why they came out with the new bands. I'm been checking everyday to see if they have come in yet. Linda

melanie, how precious. twins!!! so sorry for your loss before your twins. what a precious gift from God!
however, WHERE do you find the time to workout?????????:)
cathy

Thank you Cathy!! My precious girls are so much more than I would have ever requested from God Above. He opened the floodgates and blessed us!

I don't sleep much nowadays...and ALL my "free" time goes into trying to get my body back into shape. I was on hospital bedrest for 3 months & had quite a bit of muscle atrophy. It's really not fair how fast you lose all your fitness after 15 years of hitting it hard....you'd think your body would show more mercy! lol Oh well, we're slowly getting it back!!!

I used the regular Cathe green band for travel fit the other day. I am on the taller side 5'8" so on the moves that go all the way up, I had to work, work and stretch that sucker out. It will work, but something I bit stretchier may be better. I almost went and got my pink band, but toughed it out. If you're shorter the regular green one may work.

Nan

NEED THE NEW BAND

I wouldn't have ordered Travel Fit if I had known the correct band would not be available....I am still waiting for it. Checking every day, no updates at all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.