Back to Heavy Wed 10/10

Hey Jenn: I workout 6 days and sometimes will do stretching or yoga on the 7th rest day. Most of the time I take the rest day though. But, if I am feeling energetic, I will do some yoga or stretching.

Checking in today with 40 minutes on the elliptical and stretch max segment 2...

Hi all! I work out 6 days a week. Today was a rest day for me. If you want to call it that. Two hockey games, baby shower, and a birthday party. I am not complaining it was nice spending time with family and friends.

Lori

Hey ladies!! Today was scheduled rest day. But, I did 30 minutes of a FIRM yoga workout that I really enjoy. NOw I am off to teach a homeschool PE class for the kids...

Hi! Today I did Gym Styles Legs. My work out was so so. I didn't do to well with the floor routine. I also did 10 min of abs. Tomorrow is a step routine of our choice (60min) I can't make up my mind any suggestions?

Lori

Hey Lori: I was considering doing one of Cathe's older step workouts. Maybe something off the cardio hits DVD or Volume 1 DVD..Haven't decided yet. Tomorrow will be GS legs for me..

I am happy to say that I got my shipping notice for the 4 day split. ANyone else order the new ones??

I got up early (5am) to work out before work, it's such a busy week I figured that was the only way to squeeze it in. Today's schedule called for 60 mins of step so I did a premix of SJP/SB.

Kim

HI Kim and all who follow,

I got up early today also but it's my day off. I had to do my workout early today as I am chaperoning the 4th grade field trip to the mountains to learn about the NY state indians.

The workout called for kpc but I did cardiosweatfest combos 1-7, and this morning I guess I will be hiking.

Have a great Tuesday. I hope my preorder comes this week.

Jenn

HI Kim and all who follow,

I got up early today also but it's my day off. I had to do my workout early today as I am chaperoning the 4th grade field trip to the mountains to learn about the NY state indians.

The workout called for kpc but I did cardiosweatfest combos 1-7, and this morning I guess I will be hiking.

Have a great Tuesday. I hope my preorder comes this week.

Jenn

Good Morning...Today I did Step Blast even though it was only 54 min it was a great workout! I think this one is a lot of fun.

Jenn have fun hiking! No word on my preorder...

Lori

My preorder is on the way. UPS shows it out for delivery. So, now I just have to watch for the UPS truck. He usually comes in the afternoon.

Today it is Gym style legs for me...

Hi ladies!!

Checking in today with Step Works and was sweating like crazy...

I have been previewing the 4 day split. But, haven't attempted any yet. The bootcamp cardio looks really killer. I love the drills...Cathe is so creative with those drills. Looking forward to giving all of them a try. I just hate to quite this rotation. I am seeing some great results. I have stayed steady at 143-144 forever. I have finally seen 142 and I know it is from eating healthy and this rotation.

So, I am not sure what I will do..I may sub the new ones next week or just wait for the November rotation. I am sure Cathe will include them next month.

What is everyone else going to do??

Hi everyone,

I did apx back and chest and core. I got 4 day split today, I'm thinking tomorrow morning I might attempt some of the step workout in place of Imax 3. Or I may do an HCE workout. I don't own Imax 3, but I do have HCE.

I don't think I can wait 2 weeks for the next rotation.

Up early again and did Gym Style BSB. I've had a really busy week. How exciting that some of you have the new dvds already! I figure being up in Canada that I won't get the dvds till sometime next week so should be able to finish this rotation pretty much before I get them.

Checking in today with Gym Style BSB and I tried the cardio portion of low intensity step from the new 4 day split. I really LOVED it!!! I still need to work on the third combo. There is some footwork in that combo that I find tricky...

Hi It sounds like everyone had great workouts. I am so envious of you all that already had a chance to try the new workouts. I got some great news. My new DVD's will be coming tomorrow. YIPPIE!!

I got up this morning and did Kick Max. Then I took my oldest son to a sports DR. He has a strain hip flexor. It is going to be crazy taking him to PT two times a week and everything else that goes on school, homework, hockey, youth group...and as you all know the list goes on.

Lori

Hi,

I did High Intensity step from the new workouts. It was really fun. I can't wait to do some more of this new series.

Jenn

Hey Lori, my son (10) had a recent groin injury from hockey, he's a goalie and we had to do the physio thing. It was really painful for him and took quite a few months to get better still bothers him occasionally. Sad to see young kids with these chronic injuries. Hope your son does well with the physio!

I'm off work today so will plan to do KM later after dropping kids off and getting groceries. I don't expect my new dvds for a few days yet but I did order some dvds with cksales website clearing out so those might be here today. Kim

Hi Cab, my son is 13 and loves hockey so much that he would play with pain. He plays left wing. I can't imagine playing goalie. How do they move with all that equimpment?

Today I did Gym style chest and tris. My tris are on fire!!! }(
Waing for the UPS man to come today.:)

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.