Back to Heavy Wed 10/10

runlikeagirl

Cathlete
Hi all I didn't see where anyone started todays post so I thought I would do it. (I hope thats OK)

Today was Slow and Heavy chest and back. I had a great workout. I am already feeling it. Not sure if my upper body can handle Tris and Bis on Friday.

Whatcha all do today???

Lori

Hi Lori!! Thanks for getting a thread for us today. I couldn't find one earlier either.

Today's workout was kick, punch & crunch...Now I am off to baseball practice with my son..

Have a great evening..

Hope it's okay, if I join in? I've been following the Oct rotation as Cathe designed for the last week and a half. I did do a second run instead of a bike ride last weekend though. Tonight I will plan to do S&H Chest/Back.

PS: Sorry I didn't complete the September rotation with some of you;(

Hi all,

I did stepblast this morning. Tomorrow is bi's and tri's, my upperbody is still sore from chest and back. Hope I can move after this week.

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Jenn;-)

I'm playing catch up so I will be doing L&G tonight as well as BBC shoulders and whatever else I can squeeze in there. I'll have to squeeze the rotation into four days but I think I am up to it. Hopefully I'll have some DOMS to report tomorrow! }(

Hey ladies!! Checking in today with S&H chest and back...I bet I will be sore tomorrow. Tough one!!

Hi all,
Today was S&H biceps and triceps!! I had a good workout, lifted same weights as Cathe and then some :)

Have a good evening!
Deanie

Hi all,

Beavs, how is your mom is she feeling better? I'm sure you should feel DOMS if your squeezing this rotation into 4 days. ;-)

Deanie I too did bi's and tri's but from GS.

Kathy I bet you'll be sore too. :7

Cabs and Lori where are you?

Are we doing a daily thread or a weekly?

Jenn

I think with a small group a weekly post is good. That way if you post late, your post doesn't get lost.

I have some DOMS from chest and back yesterday.

Today, I did IMAX 3 and walked for 90 mins helping ds do his paper route in the rain;-) I still find the first blast in this workout the hardest of all of them. Kim

Good morning everyone!

Today and tomorrow, I readjusted the rotation to fit my schedule. So today I did CK! I love this workout. I always feel I got a total body workout!!

Kim~ love Imax 3!!!

Have a good day!
Deanie

Checking in today with IMAX 3...My chest is a little sore from yesterday. So, some of those arm movements were killer!!!

Here I am. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I did Imax 3 only made it to #8 and then I need to get the boys ready for school and Dr's appointment. Imax 3 gets me every time.

Today I did slow and heavy tri and bis. I still have DOMS in my chest from Weds work out.

I am very excited about the BLOG update. Next week will feel like Christmas waiting for the new DVD!!:D

Lori

Hi there! Just got finished doing S&H Bi/Tri's, going to feel that tomorrow. I'm excited about the blog update also. I figure being up in Canada I won't have the new dvds for at least 2 weeks so I have time to finish this rotation. Kim

Hi all,

I took a rest day today, tomorrow will be gs shoulders and some cardio.

I am so happy for next week. I can't wait for the new dvds. I need some new spice in my life. :7

Jenn

Hi All

Today I ran 3 miles and walked 1 mile. I had to do it on the TM :( No one was home to watch my youngest son. It would have been so nice to run out doors. It is a nice crisp Autumn morning. I hope everyone has a great workout today.

Lori

HI ladies!!! Checking in today with Slow & heavy biceps and triceps...and a little housecleaning...

Have a great day. We are off to my son's baseball game a little later..

Good Afternoon all :)

Today was S&H shoulders, HIIT on the treadmill, and B&G weighted abs. A good workout, a little long for me. I like to stay around an hour workout.
Had one baseball game, younger DS this morning, off to baseball game #2 for older DS!!:)
Kathy~ enjoy your sons game.
Have a great day
Deanie

Instead of the 30 min run on the schedule today I did a 30 min swim/1 km. I haven't swam laps in years now when I swim it's always just fooling around with the kids. Last week dd(7) started her swim lessons and the pool had the two lanes beside her class reserved for lap swimming and it was empty. So I mentioned to her that maybe I should swim next week and she got so excited;-) All week she kept talking about how I didn't need to exercise on Saturday because I was swimming with her.

So I swam and had both lanes to myself everytime I swam past her class she would wave at me and try to splash me:p

I did feel like all the other parents were sitting on the side on the pool were watching me. It was definitely harder than I remembered. I'm so used to my Cathe tapes/running now that it was hard to do the breathing in front crawl but a nice change.

Hi all,

Happy Sunday!! I took an additional rest day yesterday so today will be shoulders, abs and cardio. Maybe take the girls up to the mountains for a walk. And I need to do laundry and straighten up the house.

Do you guys all workout 6 days a week? I'm good at getting 4 days in, most weeks I can do 5, but 6 days is just difficult, I guess my body enjoys two days of rest.

Jenn:)

Hey Jenn, happy Sunday to you too! I usually aim for 6 days a week but lots of weeks it ends up being 4-5 days only.

Just finished GSL and 10 mins of ab hits. Also did 75 mins of powerwalking helping ds deliver papers this morning. According to the schedule today was supposed to be a rest day but I wanted to get ahead as I know I have a really busy week ahead of me. I might end up with a couple of rest days during the week.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.