August 05 Rotation Check In...Aug 4th

Imax 2 .. check
coremax .. check
sore legs .. check!
I just got bootcamp in the mail yesterday and it's killing me not to do it yet ... I think I may cave and do it tomorrow ... we shall see!
Cath :)

Hi Everybody,

My inner thighs were sore when I woke up this morning, so 6" step height was enough for me. Whenever I do Imax 2, I get hollow nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach when I reach intervals 5 and 9. I found coremax to be a challenge this morning. I was actually sweating through part of it.

Good Morning!

I banged out Imax 2 and core max this morning. Also added in a bit of P90X, Arms and shoulders. Feeling really good and well rested. I was maybe thinking of doing Muscle Max tomorrow and spreading the push-ups, jacks, lunges, etc..throughout the workout. I'll just have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great day!

KarenL:)

Good afternoon!

I completed my third day of rotation today. Step, Jump and Pump felt good. It took pure will power to put in KickMax. That first set of leg drills went better than I expected...I actually kept my leg above knee level at the end (usually it's dropping to ankle level)...the rest of the drills I kept my leg up high. I even managed to balance on one leg during the front kick drills (no chair).Doing the stretch from SJP and then the leg drills and then the stretch from KickMax will hopefully mean no soreness tomorrow.
Looking forward to Imax2 tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Day 4 complete :) I dont have Imax 2 so I did LowMax, then the leg drills from KickMax that I skipped yesterday and finished up with CoreMax 3.

Has anyone done tomorrows workout early? I'm curious how long it takes. I'm not sure if I want to do the routine or substitute PowerHour or MuscleMax.

Dawn

another day down.I burned 120 less calories on imax 2 than on on 1.I always thought Imax was tougher and now my hr monitor proved it.I am looking forward to imax3 because I think it is the toughest of all.Gotta confess I am kinda of worried about running 5 miles on monday this will be a personal best if I complete it.Most of my running is fast intervals I am not that great with steady state running.

I only had time for Imax 2 + 4 mile run + Ab Hits section. I'll make up CoreMax on Sunday before my long run. :0)

Kathy G

I was partying at a Cajun restaurant with some friends last night so felt the need for a real kicka** workout today. I did IMAX2 on 8"
then Coremax (love it!) then the KickmaxBootcamp challenge. I feel tired but satisfied. Tomorrow I'll get in a 7-8 mile run then tackle the workout medley of walking lunges, etc. I may tack on Power Hour if this doesn't take too long.
ShellyC

WOW! ladies, I'm really impress w/ all your add-ons to these workouts!!!! that's great...more power to ya!

I love the way you ladies are breaking up tomorrow's workout. I'll do it that way too. looks doable...I might even get inspired and do muscle max...YIKES!!!!

take care:)
Gloria

Day 4 done. :D

I did Imax2 Tuesday (dont' have Imax) so today I did Low Max with an 8" step (interesting after yesterday's leg drills). Then I did Core Max 3, which I really like. Just gotta be careful with hte 8# med ball -- it can slip so easily when you're sweating.

Namita -- sorry your ball dropped. I always worry about that.

Marla

Well, I will be behind. I got home very late and am so tired from moving and unpacking my new classroom. When I got home I had to eat dinner b/c I was starving. It had been over 8 hours since I ate anything. I knew it would be challenging to do this rotation with the school move and everything, but I'm not giving up. Anyway, I will do Imax 2/CM #3 tomorrow. If I can muster up the energy to do it before I go to school I may be able to do PH that evening(I'm not doing the homemade workout..doing PH instead) and then I will be all caught up. If I don't catch up I may not rest on Sunday since I'm resting today. We'll see how it goes...I may just stay a day or two behind, but I WILL finish it!!!
Angela:p

I'm off to do Imax 2 & Core MAx 3. I am sore from those KM intensity drills though & the abs from SJP. I wonder if I'll make it through Coremax 3.

Namita, I'm sorry couldn't help but giggle. I always worry about dropping the weight when I'm doing skullcrushers or the pullovers too. Hope you have no bruises tomorrow.

Marla:)

Yes, Namita, sorry about the confusion. I meant 4 risers on each side. Yes, you have to be careful with both the medicine ball and the stability ball. Back in April, while I was doing CoreMax 2 on the stability ball, I fell on my thumb and sprained it.

Katrina

Good evening everyone! I was late leaving work and then had a 1.5 hour commute (traffic in So. Cal sucks!), so by the time I got home, I was so frustrated I didn't want to work out. But....I went on-line and looked at all your posts and it motivated me to just do it. So day 4 complete and I got rid of my frustration. I'm going to incorporate the suggestions to split the routine up tomorrow. Thanks everyone for keeping me on track. SueM

I found myself falling asleep in a pretty important meeting yesterday that continued into today soooo, I accelerated Saturday's rest day (my week runs Sun - Sat) to today so I wouldn't be fighting Mr. Sandman. I'll do the freestyle tomorrow and the Imax 3 on Saturday so all I'll miss is Stretch Max. I suppose I could tack that on after the terminators though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.