August 05' Rotation: Boot Camp

Are you trying to kill us?}( }( Or prepare us for a September announcement?:7 :7 :7

I'm pregnant now and can't do this one, but I copied it out and put it in my book, because it looks perfect for taking off those post partum pounds.

Maggie

Oh my goodness.... my mouth is still hanging open... I'm not sure rather to jump up and down in joy or run and hide and cry. haha

This looks great!!! Thank you so much!

-Leslie

HOOYAH Cathe, Way to end the summer w/ a bang }(
Girl this rotation is one hot topic , I was just guided here by one of my cc forum friends(thanks ooty) Unfortunatley I won't be doing this Aug rotation or shall I say Challenge }( this month due to training for a 5 k in Sept! However I'm saving this twisted puppy to my computer to refer back to when I need a can of whoop *** }(

For those of you doing the challenge PUHLEEZE post the link so we can all check in on you(make sure you are all alive and still breathing evenly }( so we can get some ideas of how you tweaked it or made it your own! Good luck,have fun & SAVOR your rest days (cause your gonna need them)

PS This rotation(darn, gotta call it a Challenge, with a capital C }( kinda reminded me of one of my favorite workouts that I do on the beach that I posted on cc but I'll repost it under my various rotations, http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=12&mesg_id=12&page=
when I get a chance later tonight(its a goody }( as well as I'll put up our cc AUG 5k plan (for those interested in doing a 5k or perhaps in the future! Just for resources take it or leave it right }(

I think the only word that comes to mind is.... evil!}( Won't be doing this one until later since it's almost 90 degrees in the wee hours of the morning here and there is NO WAY I am going for 5 and 3 mile runs in that.

Boot Camp twice???? I thought that was a typo.}( :p }(

I will hold onto this one until fall. That will give me a couple months to prepare.;-)

Katie

Thanks but no thanks on this one. It will make me way to crabby and my family would have to shoot me!!!

This rotation is not the 'real one'
right?

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

Workout (DAY) 1 done and I'm feeling accomplished. I started a check-in on the Open Discussion for those who are joining me in attempting this rotation.

I was overwhelmed at first, but I figured it's a challenge, and I'll just take it one day and one workout at a time.

Gayle

For once I'm glad I don't own all of Cathe's videos because unforunately x( hehehe...I wont be able to join in all the fun. Good luck and I plan on trying what I can..*shutters in mental prepration*
~Angel

All I can say Cathe is WHOA!!!

You've definitely got my attention! And I think I'm going to take you up on this challenge! (Man, I'm a glutton for punishment! :p )

Yep, I think I'm joining the club on this one! But Cathe, Bootcamp twice in one day??? What were you thinking??? Ouch! x(

See y'all in the trenches!

Sanchia

oh my .... I have to try this one! Luckily, I also have some vacation this month, I'll need it.

I really need a challenge like this. I'll peek in to the check-in when I can. I'm actually looking forward to the BootCamp BootCamp day just to guage where my fitness level is and have something to work toward.

Cathe, you are my fitness idol!!!! I am going to give some of these workouts a try. I definitely can't do 6 days a week w/ my toddler underfoot but I will commit myself to choosing 1 of these workouts at least 3 days a week to start :)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

WOW! I know I'm still a beginner in comparison, but is even possible? Can anyone out there, besides Cathe, that can really do this?

Does anyone have a list of DVD's that are equivalent? I only own the Hardcore series and Terminator. I would love to do some of the rotations but don't own all of the DVD's. If someone could translate some of the older DVD's into their harcore equivalent that would be great!

Thanks

Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.