August 05' Rotation: Boot Camp

LOL! I'm in a state of shock Cathe. I don't think I can do this one yet, but I will sure try it in the future. If I actually survive this rotation my next fitness challenge will be a running a marathon (something I always wanted to do). We'll see.

Thanks Cathe,
I'm copying this for the fall when I will hopefully have a new job and can some more of your workouts! Thanks for always pushing me to do my best!
Cath:)

This rotation is sadistic. }( }( Bootcamp twice a day. Yuuupi. I love it. It is the first rotation in my list after the first round of P90X.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Cathe,

Are you going to join us for this rotation? Maybe we should see if you can make it through this rotation! ;-)

Oh my! I'm speechless!!!! I've just printed for future reference though. I love the humor too! I've already psyched myself up for another rotation.

Thanks for putting this rotation together.

Dallas

edited to say: BC twice, though?!?!?!

I am gonna give it a good try! Looks verrry challenging!! Yay!

But....Did AquaJock put you up to this? ;-) Just kidding! Looks great!

Linda

WOW!!! So timely. You must have been on vacation with me or something. Did you see how much I ate or something? I gained 5 pounds and boy, this what I need right now...torture.

Namita

There is no such thing as 5AM Fitness Fiesta. Maybe you were trying to say 5PM Fitness Siesta which is exactly what I'll need after Double Boot Camp.;-)

Marla:p

Yikes!! What happened to those sweet beginner/intermediate workouts I was looking forward too:eek: Seriously, if this doesn't chase the fat away I don't know what will:7 Cathe, Thanks for all your hard work (and ours) Helen

If this doesnt get my behind in gear and on the right track with that fat...........NOTHING EVER WILL..........

Denise

Ps Cathe I must say you have done it again. But i dont remember any of your rotations ever and i mean ever being this hard or long for that matter.

But thanks this should do the trick.:-( :7

Well, in week three Cathe says, "I hope your getting your balls out "

I think maybe this should be done before anyone even starts this rotation. Holy Schmoe!

:+

I'm sure that September '05 rotation will be titled, "Bloodbath".

Darn the luck - what with all these aqua classes on my instruction schedule I can't do this month's rotation. I'll be with ya all in spirit.

*you poor slobs*

A-jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.