Apple shape and heavy breasted women

Spyke1976

Hello everyone,

Which workouts do you recommend for women with the apple shape body? For how long? Rotations? (A lot of fat on upper b) It's very difficult to lose the weight from my upper body because I'm also heavy breasted so I always look heavier than I actually am.

Do you have to concentrate on cardio only or the most, or make a combination with weighttraining and if so, which workouts are the best? Have ordered the Shock Cardio already.

Any replies are appreciated.

Thanks.

Spyke

Same problem

I am both apple shaped and large breasted. Diet is the key IMO - not the type of workouts you do.

That being said, even when I eat well, when I lose weight, it comes off my BOTTOM half which actually makes my upper body look bigger!!

I have learned to live with my shape - it has taken many years, but I have.

Jacmar, I envy you. I've not learning to live with my shape. I'm definitely appled with chunky breasts. :0 Im so thankful I can keep up with most of Cathe's workouts, but since I'm clean eating challenged, my weight has returned from the 18 lbs I lost last year.

But, I'm hopeful that with WWers and Cathe, I can move past the little I've regained and on to loosing even more. Any clean eating plan would help. Prevention magazine helps me out a lot also.

Intense cardio (especially kickbox drills), heavy weights, and clean eating have worked for me in the past along with getting enough rest.

I do tend to loose weight in my legs, torso, back then chest and shoulder, but it does come off all over.

Would you like to join me in a three month challenge? I've just recommitted to doing some major reduction from Dec-Feb.

Well I can definitely relate to you ladies! Especially to looking heavier than I am do to the larger (very natural..mother of twins...) breast! I would be interested in challenge/support for creating some significant changes in 2010! I to have gone up and down a few times and I am ready for down for good!:eek:

I've gained mine back, too!

I've got to do something and I've got to get serious about it. I had lost 107 pounds 13 years ago...and kept it off a long time and in the last 4 years...I've gained about 50 back.

I'm still able to keep up with Cathe, too...but would be doing so much better if I'd eat better and stay out of the candy basket at work...sigh.

Jacmar, I envy you. I've not learning to live with my shape. I'm definitely appled with chunky breasts. :0 Im so thankful I can keep up with most of Cathe's workouts, but since I'm clean eating challenged, my weight has returned from the 18 lbs I lost last year.

But, I'm hopeful that with WWers and Cathe, I can move past the little I've regained and on to loosing even more. Any clean eating plan would help. Prevention magazine helps me out a lot also.

Intense cardio (especially kickbox drills), heavy weights, and clean eating have worked for me in the past along with getting enough rest.

I do tend to loose weight in my legs, torso, back then chest and shoulder, but it does come off all over.

Would you like to join me in a three month challenge? I've just recommitted to doing some major reduction from Dec-Feb.
what type of cathe dvd's r we doing?

Just wanted to say I've had great results with STS lifting as heavy as I can. I finally lost some of the giant breast/bra fat and pregnant looking stomach. Diet and cardio would only take weight off my arms and legs. It took a while-I started STS in February, but in the last month I've really noticed a transformation-finally. I've lost 20 pounds, from 144 down to 124. I'm in week 4 of Meso 2, my second time around. I think Meso 2 is a major body transformer.
Beth

Hello everyone,

Which workouts do you recommend for women with the apple shape body? For how long? Rotations? (A lot of fat on upper b) It's very difficult to lose the weight from my upper body because I'm also heavy breasted so I always look heavier than I actually am.

Do you have to concentrate on cardio only or the most, or make a combination with weighttraining and if so, which workouts are the best? Have ordered the Shock Cardio already.

Any replies are appreciated.

Thanks.

Spyke

If your not wanting jumping moves, low max is good, and 4 day split has low intensity step is good as well as bootcamp and kickbox too.
But I think it's a sports bra issue. They've come a long way since the orig. enell's from a few years ago. I have some enell's but hate their customer service and once you loose weight it's too big and they are not cheap. Here is a link to the new sport bra's you could look into:

http://www.amazon.com/Natori-underwire-sport-bra/dp/B000145XW0

http://www.cw-x.com/ExploreProducts.aspx?gender=womens&product=bras&gclid=CMLL9oWk7Z4CFQ7GsgodbklYKA

Hope that helps - Autumn

Oh! I totally understand. I'm 5'0 and the girls always make me appear MUCH heavier than I am. :p I wear both a regular bra and a sports bra over it. It's tight but it does keep the girls relatively stable. I'm going to check out the sports bra sites that Autumn recommended. I hate trying on bras but would love to have one really good bra. Like many of you, when I gain weight it is most noticable up-top.

Glad to know that not all the Cathletes are size two and a b-cup!

Pam

Sheryl, I do most of what I have have. I try to do endurance/strength twice a week, circuit once a week and interval and steady state cardio three times a week.

Sometimes I dont think I get enough cardio from Cathe's rotations, so I normally add some more in, but I've not gotten the results I'm looking for. So I've decided to try Cathe's rotation as printed for the next six months and really concentrate on my eating. I thought maybe I'm pushing myself too hard which has foiled my eating plan.

So, we'll see. I can't wait to see what's her plan for January.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.