Anyone Still Here From Early 2000's?

Me too, but I might have been marthasmum at that time. I like to switch between my girls!

So, how are you? Where've you been?!?!?!

Clare

Hi I've been here a long time. I remember the old web site, and lots of names I don't see any more. I've never posted a lot, have to admit I am a little more of a lurker. I love it when some one you haven't seen here for a while pops in and posts.

Brigitte:)

Remember Beaves (hope I spelt that right) Her posts were so funny, loved her sense of humour:D

I was here in 2004, but I took a few years off and forgot my old screen name and got a new email, so I lost it all! :(

I've been a here a long, long time too! I wonder when this forum started? My join date was 14 years ago in 1999. Gosh.... I was only 42 years old then.... just a spring chicken! ;)

JeanneMarie...I think the forums started in 1999 about when I joined. I seemed to remember joining when it was new. I only started posting last year. I always kind of lurked in the back ground like another poster.

I joined in 1999. Have witnessed all kinds of drama and crazy here! But there are some truly amazing people on this site which is why I stay. :)

Stebby

I've been here since late 2004 but I had a different screen name back then. It changed when they moved the forums. :)

I joined in 2003 but mostly just lurk these days. I hardly recognize anyone here....but have remembered some on this thread...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.